Just got done over by an old man in a snot green scirocco...

Look at it this way, its prob on finance and he will be dead before he pays it off. Atleast yours is paid for and the bank don't own it.

nah, most old people are sitting on piles of cash and don't believe in finance.

Lmao I have to say there seems to be a fair amount of stereotyping here,do you all think that the thrill of driving fast leaves you after time ?
My first track day at Donny Park had two blokes who were 60 ish,they were very quick and able in their 1.8t powered mk2 golf despite their age.

Fair play for admiting it,all i get out of my mate's (in there 200bhp cars),is i lost a ferrari last nite,so all i say is that was a mr2 **** of!

I just found it amusing to be honest! Im itching to sort my car and getting a remap after that...

I just found it amusing to be honest! Im itching to sort my car and getting a remap after that...

A remap might not be enough. They are quite torquey those 2litre tdi engines and at motorway speeds they can put it down.

A similar 2litre tdi viper green scirocco, minus the old man, had a pop on the m4 near bath the other day. I was surprised at how well it went between 80-100mph...before it stared to run out of puff.

Who mentioned Metro going up against a 2.0 TDI?? Metro went up against a 2.0TFSI Rocco....... either way hope one day you hunt him down Metro and kick his TFSI'd a$$ :) Cheers