Time to clean

Customboy

Reaction score
Well due to a bit of a admin hiccup at rtech today I had to rearrange my map date so was moved to the 27th next week so had the day free so decided to wash the car and thought give it a good polish with t cut as it looked a bit tired today so fours hours later car looked sweet now time for me to have a wash!!

Pics coming here in a min!

Just gave the wee girl a wash using autoglym shampoo
8efe88d9.jpg

My basic tools for today
bb6b2319.jpg

Started to polish with t cut
3a9d7a23.jpg

Panel by panel one side down!
1e9beb8d.jpg

Roof done!
21334b59.jpg

Another side done!
677dbe66.jpg

Finally finished all round
527e1a0b.jpg

Sweet beast of mine
694c3392.jpg

Shiny shiny!
2cc0c79d.jpg

Everything all done
999f5026.jpg

Well I was very pleased with my hard work and was getting great compliments from the public so overall very chuffed and now going to put my feet up rest my arms and have some sweet tea!

Nice car and work. T cut is very powerful though. Did you seal the car or a thing after?

Good job. I'd get yourself some auto glym SRP though. Alot easier to use than T-cut.

Nice work mate I washed mine yesterday and even cleaned the windows from the inside!

As an alternate to the T-Cut and to AutoGlym I highly Recomend Mer Hybrid.... The stuff is amazing! Its real easy to work with and gives impressive results.... But I have to say You have done a good job, What is the colour code for your car ?

Very nice. I'd recommend chucking some Nattys Blue Paste on there to sharpen up the finish and protect it, its cheap and works fantastically on my blue pug (which is a similar colour and finish to your Kingfisher blue) :)

I wouldn't use that T-cut too often, it can be more abrasive than you expect if used in large quantities and too often.

It's the first time I used t cut on the car guys just wanted to get rid of the small marks on the car looked so much better now will buy the other stuff u recommended

Looks good mate! Be interesting to see how it goes after the remaps sorted!

Yeah will pop in and see u soon after remap dan mate to get brakes sorted!