Way To Armadillo

I

imported_unkle

Readers of the Sun may have read a story the other day about some squaddies doing a spoof of the Peter Kay spoof of "Is This The Way To Amarillo?" and how it all crashed the MOD network. (MOD has an email system which lets you send almost anything of any size in an email including DVD images /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif)

Heres some links to the clip:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=way_to_armadillo

http://fun.tjworld.org/armadillo/

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Funny , anything that makes the guys over there smile and life abit better is got to be a good thing .
Altho im kinda worried where they got the two arab dress wear hope to god there isnt two we iraqis sitting naked in there prison cells !!!!!

You have an over-active imagination Fallmonk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You have an over-active imagination Fallmonk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me if i think of naked flesh it aint two iraqis!
Abi titmis/Keira Knightley/christina_aguilera/denise richardes etc not two iraqi POW'S!

Like your thinking their Fallmonk, maybe start the girls off with a mud fight in lingerie, then a steamy soapy bath to clean up, then.........

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tdi, "You've taken it to far Big Man!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He always does!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Like your thinking their Fallmonk, maybe start the girls off with a mud fight in lingerie, then a steamy soapy bath to clean up, then.........

[/ QUOTE ]

IS anybody saying they wouldnt like to do that? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm im in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

then......

a round of top-less volley ball followed by a baby oil-rubbing competion, then serving us blokes a round of beers in a rather hap-hazard way, involving spilling and splashing beer, which may need some mopping up in the nude, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif