▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Audi RS3 - New Car detail - Sprint Blue with Crystal Rock ▄▀

Miglior

Reaction score

smalllogov2.png

Please take the time to view our full website!!
Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing!
If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!!

Audi RS3 - Sprint Blue - New Car Enhancement Detail

40.jpg

Hello Guys, Its another lovely Audi RS from me! This time it's a brand new Audi RS3 in Sprint Blue. A rare car indeed, I think I'm right in saying the only RS3 in the country in Sprint blue.

The owner (who lives over 100 miles away from me) made the trip up for me to do the car the day he took delivery of it. He booked a hotel and stayed over for me to work on the car the following day.

The car arrived to me late one afternoon, so I took a few before pics.

By now the car had just over 100 miles on.

1.jpg

The car had quite a lot of swirls about it, which was unbeknown to the owner or me…

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

So, the job changed slightly, time was a factor, I had more on my plate than was expected so I started straight away that evening. I wanted to get the car washed and decontaminated that evening, then take the customer to the hotel. That way I could get cracking on working on removing those swirls straight away the following morning!

I didn't take any photos of the wash procedure, I'm sure you've all seen snow foam, buckets and a wash mit before!

Onto removing those swirls then!

Before

9.jpg

After

10.jpg

Before

8.jpg

After

11.jpg

Before

5.jpg

After

12.jpg

Front end done, looking much better!

13.jpg

14.jpg

50/50 Shot of the rear bumper

15.jpg

16.jpg

Piano black trims looking worse for wear

17.jpg

18.jpg

After

19.jpg

Engine Bay dressed

20.jpg

Now, a lot of the detail was completed without taking many pics.

Here's a quick gloss over the main points of the detail…

- Two Stage machine polish to swirled areas
- LSP = Swissvax Crystal Rock wax - Two Coats
- Seals done with Swissvax Seal Feed
- Wheels sealed and tyres dressed with Swissvax Pneu
- Exhaust polished and sealed
- Windows Sealed
- Interior Cleaned
- Carpets treated
- Leather protectant applied
- Engine Bay dressed
- Wheel arches cleaned (during wash stages) & Dressed

There are probably bits I have forgotten to mention, but hey ho! Ill let the after photos do the talking!

21.jpg

26.jpg

31.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

25.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

34.jpg

33.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

35.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

Audi RS3 now ready to go home down the M6! Porsche TechArt Turbo S waiting for some serious treatment! This is the next car in for our 40 Hour + signature detail.

44.jpg

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the read!

Time taken: 13 hours roughly.

Great result, although she was hardly a mess to start with. It's a bit depressing that a car that's so new can have swirls on, dealers really are clueless.

God damn no matter how much I was to win on the lottery I would have an rs3 keep your gtrs, lambos. Lol

Excellent job and a lovely colour.

Can I ask what you used on the piano black trims? My A4 has these and they are scratched like that.

Top notch work, and if you squint it looks like the 3 door they should've made. Smashing colour, now with the shine it deserves.

Excellent job and a lovely colour.

Can I ask what you used on the piano black trims? My A4 has these and they are scratched like that.

+1.would also like to know what compounds were used /pad on the swirls.Great result.Just shows yyou what the pdi chimps get up to.