Just raced my mates Imprezza with my K04.

Reaction score
Hey all i am one happy chappie!!!

I just had a rolling race with my mates Imprezza turbo and there was not much in it at all!!!

I pulled away about a bonnet length at the start but he started pulling it back but by that time we had run out of road.

I have still not had my K04 setup yet and still need a fmic so then he will be getting smoked!!!

His is a 98 and has one of the older year turbos on it which are a bit bigger so he still needs to be setup as well but i can not see him getting that done in the near future if at all!!!

Happy days.

Anyway i just though i would share my little epiosode with you all.

Cheers

scoobs are annoyingly good on twisties but in a straight line they're not what you'd expect, not slow by any means but not what they're made out to be

Nice one soupie - I bet he was surprised.... still if you are overboosting - no need to tell him eh !... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Sounds good Soup, keep up the good work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Yeah i have a boost gauge haven't fitted it yet though. Will need to i think.

I dont know if it is running that lean because my rear bumper keeps on getting little black specks on it like when cars are running rich. I know however that this may just be lower down and when the revs are high the car may be actully running lean.

Would a diagnostic check the fueling of my car? Or would a CEL come on if it was running too rich/lean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

As for my mate he did seem very shocked i bet his girl friend had to listen to him moan about it all night. That sucks though if it is going to run slower when setup!! I hope not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Anyway cheers folks,
Paul.