Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.reallymeansounds.com
I quite like this:

Ablagenetz.jpg

http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/17141421.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/17141421/Products/AUA3I035

Never seen it before in an A3/S3 - is it for facelift??

Anyone a part number???

Luggage pack accessory, net and power plug. A cigarette lighter socket fits in the blanked off hole above the net. :icon_thumright:

looks good mate!
but i just found it on ETKA and it looks expensive for a trim, but here it is...

8P3 863 880 AR 9BT - 3 door, Right side of boot, for front wheel drive and Quattro with cargo area in soul black for models with elec. socket - £141

8P4 863 880 Q 9BT - 5 door (sportback), right side of boot, for front wheel drive and Quattro with stowage net in soul black for vehicles with socket in luggage compartment - £141

Now as you can see from the description it differs so im not entirely sure if the 3 door version has the net as it only mentions cargo area where as the sportback actually mentions the net :think:

Fitting is fairly straight forward... but yh very expensive.
I will check with TPS down here as i have just opened an account with them yesterday :arco:

If I'm not wrong, it is not suitable for Bose equipped cars.

No the amp is located behind this panel along with the parking sensor module, the sub is located on the other side.
But u cannot see this interfering with the amp as in my sportback I already have that pushed in area just without the net. £103 to change that little piece over for no reason is money I would want to spend elsewhere