Cupra R Brembo rebuild kits

IrishDave

Reaction score
Where can I get these. Was in Seat today pricing parts and they wanted 60euro for the dust seals alone. There must be somewhere cheaper. Anyone got any links.
Thanks in advance.
Dave.

Where can I get these. Was in Seat today pricing parts and they wanted 60euro for the dust seals alone. There must be somewhere cheaper. Anyone got any links.
Thanks in advance.
Dave.

Dave, I'm afraid the Brembo brake bits are expensive as I found when rebuilding mine. Most dealers have to order the parts direct from Brembo and they can charge what they want. I'm sure I paid around £60 for the seals on my boxster calipers.

Wow did not think they would be that expensive. There must be somewhere. Whats that website Bigred brakes or something like that, in fact ignore that just checked their site and they dont list them. Dam so I am looking at around 150quid in parts and that is just for the dust seals and bleed nippiles. Then I need to get new transfer pipes as one is damaged. This is gonna be more expensive than I first thought.

Wow did not think they would be that expensive. There must be somewhere. Whats that website Bigred brakes or something like that, in fact ignore that just checked their site and they dont list them. Dam so I am looking at around 150quid in parts and that is just for the dust seals and bleed nippiles. Then I need to get new transfer pipes as one is damaged. This is gonna be more expensive than I first thought.

I phoned Bigred and asked them for a quote to do all the work on my calipers. As soon as I told them they were Boxster Brembos they said they wouldn't touch them! They said that they are a PITA to work on and they had enough business from other "easier" calipers. To say I was not impressed is a big understatement!

Yeah thanks I found that thread the other night while searching. Only thing is I can not find them on the site and when I go to their website it will not let me send them an email as I am not a U.K resident.