What do you hate???

I'm at my desk at work laughing as some customers take the right pee and I am wondering what goes on there thick heads sometimes.

Got a nasty email from a customer asking why I haven't sorted out the issue with her faulty shower valve and bathroom taps? I've said sorry but I have no clue about this so forward me the messages. In 2013 I said forward a copy of proof of purchase and i'll sort it out and had no reply!!!!!

So its taken you 5 years to chase this???? And you never replied???? Also has this stupid cow not had a shower in 5 years or washed her hands???

Reactions: Alan999, THQuattro, Samuel c5 Q and 2 others
Gimps in one litre shopping trolleys that just have to stay out in the right hand lane and speed in a forty zone to catch you up so that they can be in front when you have already left them for dust, way behind at the traffic lights and are doing an indicated 45 mph in that 40 zone. Must be doing 50mph or more to catch me up. Oh well bring on the speed camera.

*** this stupid customer didn't go away and the manufacturer are just giving her what she wants just to get rid of her!!!

Found out she's a copper which explains why she is such an A hole. Dunno what it is but in retail the worst customers to deal with are either coppers,Teachers and Doctors.

Years ago in my wife's shop she had a nightmare customer who wouldn't accept a FULL refund so the police had to come in a meatwagon to remove her. When she called 999 they thought it was a hoax at first as this woman was a Vicar in her full outfit. She was going f**king mental lol. Looked her up online after the event and she was a doctor :gun2:

Reactions: THQuattro and Samuel c5 Q
Waiting in for delivery drivers..........................................................................

Reactions: THQuattro, BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
I hate seeing Audis being driven by what joe public says is how Audi drivers drive!

Latest sighting was an 18 plate Q3/Q5(not much difference) stopped just inside a junction with hazards on and door open, occupants out standing on road taking picture of a pretty riverside scene - but this is a blind junction and a reasonably busy road junction, complete A----les! Thankfully not a local reg plate!

Reactions: Alan999
I hate seeing Audis being driven by what joe public says is how Audi drivers drive!

Latest sighting was an 18 plate Q3/Q5(not much difference) stopped just inside a junction with hazards on and door open, occupants out standing on road taking picture of a pretty riverside scene - but this is a blind junction and a reasonably busy road junction, complete A----les! Thankfully not a local reg plate!

True that. Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers - sadly. Understandable though. I have video from my dashcam of a guy in Q7 shooting up the left lane of a busy motorway exit slip. This left lane is always quieter than the right, but it's arrowed left hand turning only, but as there is less traffic people sometimes shoot up there to go right, cutting up the traffic that's been waiting patiently in the right lane. In this case though, there was an artic just moving onto to the roundabout as he tried to go right in the left lane, and got completely trapped at the side of the road. I did chortle. No in fact I laughed my effing head off - emabarassingly so, which is why I can't share the vid lol.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Watched a **** flying through warrington in a 17plate a3 s line just now..jumping between lanes and giving another fella in another audi grief... c'mon fella..don't make it any easier for others to throw any more grief at audi drivers...get a ******* oulton park track day and go wreck it there

Reactions: Audi Bairn, V6Tom and BarryG79
I think my neighbour wants me to punch him!!!! He is really been getting on my last nerve!!!!! Been getting on for the 11 years i've been there and i've used his Liverpool season ticket when he can't go. But f*** the tickets!!!!

2 weeks ago on a Friday at 7am he is chiseling the shared path outside my front door waking everyone up!!! When I went to work I said next time you want to do something like that can you wait till at least 8am? He got the hump and said no can do. I said i'll tell you what next time just be more considerate of other people and if your gonna be doing this tomorrow do it after 9am will you. So on the Saturday he is at it again at 7am!!!!! I opened the door and to ask wtf you doing!!! Just gives me a sick look. I wouldn't mind but my wife said on the Fri he stopped working at 11am and then on the Sat stopped at 12????? But now he wants our help with something. Well guess what I have 2 words for you village idiot and the first one begins with F and the second with O!!!!!!

Reactions: BarryG79, Audi Bairn, Audi_Rob and 2 others
Are there not certain rules about the times that you can make that sort of noise, I think so.

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q
Well I am a lot happier today. And you know what if your dishonest life will eventually catch up with you lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Ghost and martin1984
Car dealers a week on and im still ****** put a depost down on a car only for them to sell it the next day should of been picking it up tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
People who put stuff on ebay with the option of make an offer but clearly have a reserve price so why not just start at that price.

People who put stuff on ebay with the option of make an offer but clearly have a reserve price so why not just start at that price.

The worst is people who put make an offer and won’t budge of the advertised price, well what s the point in making an offer

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and martin1984
I think my neighbour wants me to punch him!!!! He is really been getting on my last nerve!!!!! Been getting on for the 11 years i've been there and i've used his Liverpool season ticket when he can't go. But f*** the tickets!!!!

2 weeks ago on a Friday at 7am he is chiseling the shared path outside my front door waking everyone up!!! When I went to work I said next time you want to do something like that can you wait till at least 8am? He got the hump and said no can do. I said i'll tell you what next time just be more considerate of other people and if your gonna be doing this tomorrow do it after 9am will you. So on the Saturday he is at it again at 7am!!!!! I opened the door and to ask wtf you doing!!! Just gives me a sick look. I wouldn't mind but my wife said on the Fri he stopped working at 11am and then on the Sat stopped at 12????? But now he wants our help with something. Well guess what I have 2 words for you village idiot and the first one begins with F and the second with O!!!!!!

This bug the hell out of me too. I never carry out noisy tasks before 9am, which is kinda the unwritten rule, and don’t expect anyone else to do it to me either.
Do me a favour though, before you punch him, ask if I can borrow his season ticket instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Raiden, BarryG79 and Ghost
RAIN !

Upload 2018 8 12 10 45 56

Reactions: Raiden, Pinky1959, Tj 0785 and 3 others
Another day another rant. Hats of to those of you with kids, Don't know how you do it.

Last few years me and my wife somehow ended up with teenagers 3-4 days a week due to her sister and soon to be ex just being useless. The older one 95% is fine and she's getting married soon so that's one i've got rid of but my nephew has only just finished school. Now he is a typical modern day lad that just wants to sit about and play games and the trouble is everyone let him get away with it over the years but apparently I was too hard with him at times (funny how it made his sister more independent) so since he has finished school i've told him for the last few weeks nicely you need a job between college so get down the job centre and careers office get a CV done and i'll help you job hunt. He hasn't listened but whatever days out and getting money out of me will soon dry up if I don't see you making an effort. So he meets up with my wife yesterday and apparently she's gone off on one about him just sitting about doing nothing but of course it's all my fault????? In the end we did laugh about it but after see said to me sort YOUR CHILD OUT!!!! I thought hang on he's not our kid and it's your side of the family not mine!!!!!

The thing that really makes me cringe is I told myself if I ever had kids I would never act like dad but the old git has been dead over 10 years and every time i've told my niece and nephew off I can hear him. ****** kids!!!!!

Was in the outside lane of 5 when it went bang. Thankfully the tyre stayed on the rim.

No damage to the rim or car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost, Audi Bairn and martin1984
That’s nasty Phil. I’m glad you all ok. :) x

Reactions: Ghost and Audi Bairn
I wonder if the AA/RAC call handlers are still claiming that the "goo" stuff you get in place of a spare wheel - if you have that "option" - will fix that quite easily?
I seem to remember a friend that was driving back from his daughter's wedding in a Punto that was only months old had that issue and it took him a few phone calls to get through to his warranty roadside breakdown service for new Fiats - AA or RAC, that that "goo" just would not work on his puncture/hole!

Reactions: Ghost and Phil-1
Sandra. Was a bit scary but impressed with the Goodyear tyre it stayed on the rim even at 70 mph and under braking.

Reactions: Ghost
Sandra. Was a bit scary but impressed with the Goodyear tyre it stayed on the rim even at 70 mph and under braking.

I’m just glad your all ok. Did you survive the trip to Ikea?

I wonder if the AA/RAC call handlers are still claiming that the "goo" stuff you get in place of a spare wheel - if you have that "option" - will fix that quite easily?
I seem to remember a friend that was driving back from his daughter's wedding in a Punto that was only months old had that issue and it took him a few phone calls to get through to his warranty roadside breakdown service for new Fiats - AA or RAC, that that "goo" just would not work on his puncture/hole!

I don’t think that goo would have fixed it.

It was manic only got Hannah a set of plates. Must be the most expensive plates ever.

Yes they sure were. Has Hannah got everything organised ? When she going? Your all going to miss her so much. :) xx

4 weeks time today. Everything is in place just need to get everything we didn’t get yesterday

Reactions: Sandra
When your boss leave a list of **** not done by other staff which when you have already high lighter the fact they cant do the job great start to my sunday at wrk
Indeed here i come

Reactions: Phil-1
Good to hear that you are ok Phil

Reactions: Phil-1
Why do a lot of people nowadays in public insist on having there mobile phones on loud speaker when making calls???? I'm not interested in your conversation. How hard is it to hold it to your ear?

Very rarely do I need loud speaker

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Ghost, Tj 0785 and 1 other person