What do you hate???

this is probably quite niche comment, but comin up to a round about in Leeds, UK (the one before Rodley round a bout) you've got a 70mph road called Staningly bypass, it merges from 2 to 3 lanes. the left 2 go either left or straight on & the right are mean to go right. because the left and straight trafic is the most widely used, it's busy!! and queuing is a pain, every day some daft **** thinks he can speed down the right lane & cut into these line.
only prob is that, one, you're a **** for doing this, 2 you're ******* off people & 3 ( like me) you never know when us honest driver folk are going to crack ( because of your stupidity) & kick the **** out of your face whilst remembering every other inconsiderate **** wit like you is on the road.
just a note, STOP BEING PICKS, STOP CAUSING ACCIDENTS & FOLLOW THE HIGHWAY CODE because one day you'll **** me off & if you're on the road i am &will kick the living **** out of you

taxi driver f***s who nearly ram me out of the road to get into my lane in front of me!

Reactions: kb86
this is probably quite niche comment, but comin up to a round about in Leeds, UK (the one before Rodley round a bout) you've got a 70mph road called Staningly bypass, it merges from 2 to 3 lanes. the left 2 go either left or straight on & the right are mean to go right. because the left and straight trafic is the most widely used, it's busy!! and queuing is a pain, every day some daft **** thinks he can speed down the right lane & cut into these line.
only prob is that, one, you're a **** for doing this, 2 you're ******* off people & 3 ( like me) you never know when us honest driver folk are going to crack ( because of your stupidity) & kick the **** out of your face whilst remembering every other inconsiderate **** wit like you is on the road.
just a note, STOP BEING PICKS, STOP CAUSING ACCIDENTS & FOLLOW THE HIGHWAY CODE because one day you'll **** me off & if you're on the road i am &will kick the living **** out of you

I know that road very well. It's happened to me also. One day it will all go wrong for them.

You realise that driver's do this because they are getting away with it until the below happens!

I know that road very well. It's happened to me also. One day it will all go wrong for them.

taxi driver f***s who nearly ram me out of the road to get into my lane in front of me!
Don't even get me started on taxi driver's in Birmingham, they think they are the king of the road! When they have a customer, they are all like Michael Schumacher, tailgating you and trying to force their way past, but when they have no customer, they drive on or 5mph below the speed limit, even at 2am! Annoys the heck out of me!!

Reactions: Brennan
got my car back from the bodyshop on Wednesday

Drove home tonight, see someone I know in the lane, so stop to chat winding the window down - his dog jumps up to the door - SCRATCH!!

****** off with the other halfs dog. Its started to chase our 2 cats again even though i thought it a lesson the last time by holding him by the collar and let him corner the older cat,hes got the mark of zorro on his nose now.anyway he chased one of them up onto the bonnet of my a4 and now its covered in gouges from his nails.he has no tail so had nothing to soften the blow of a steel toe boot getting introduced to his ****. Rant over.

The wood pigeon that has taken to sitting on my door mirrors and taking a dump. I have washed both doors three times in the past 24 hours.

I hate vag related social network pages!

Things like "how do I fit a dump valve to my 1.6" or "selling my 260bhp stage1 Golf gti" all things that grind my gears, but then ontop you have the muppets that reply to such posts. And don't get me started on sumpscrapers, F***ing fan boys!

The idiot in his Range Rover that thought it was ok to drive on my bumper last night with his lights on main beam.
If I hadn't been in the car you would now be dealing with an insurance claim.
The best bit was I caught up with him at the next set of light.

I haven't read the 32 pages..

But i hate people that are unnecessarily touchy. Standing far too close aswell.

Not to mention people walking in front of you who stop for no apparent reason. It's alright, i'll walk around you, you're not in the way at all.

Inaccuracy. I work in a sales environment, don't tell me something extremely specific and follow it by 'around about £X amount'. I wan't to know the exact amount to the penny or its useless information and you shouldn't of bothered.

Not to mention people who can't think for themselves! There's a lad in work, he's been with the company for about 6 months now. Every single time he is asked a question its a case of 'Umm, uhh, err.. Lads, do we do this?' YOUR COMPUTER HAS THE SAME SEARCH FUNCTION AS MINE! If after 6 months you still can't think for yourself, life is going to be a struggle!

My next door neighbour smelly so-and-so why shout at your kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Pot holes
Fuel prices
Seagulls
People who spit
People who can't speak properly
People who smell

I hate a lot more, but thought best to stop before I make a book, lol.

Reactions: Blackwhite
cliquey parents in the school playground as you await to pick up your children. They may possibly offer some form of an effortless grunt when their besties aren't around but when they are me and my partner are treated as sub human. very sad people. We used to make an effort but now...They can simply **** off as we concentrate and talk to the other new parents who are ignored.

cliquey parents in the school playground as you await to pick up your children. They may possibly offer some form of an effortless grunt when their besties aren't around but when they are me and my partner are treated as sub human. very sad people. We used to make an effort but now...They can simply **** off as we concentrate and talk to the other new parents who are ignored.

They're just jealous of your car ;)

Companies of any nature that just want to tell you how crap their competitor companies are. I don't want to hear you slag off other companies and their products/services just tell me about yours, no on second thoughts I'll take my hard earned somewhere else you know it all.

Also I hate the woman in the Toyota Rav that sat in fast lane of m6 from j2 to j4 at 60 to 65 mph this morning :mad::mad::mad::mad:, Almost as much hatred for the many suited salesmen idiots that nearly caused an accident by undertaking her a swerving about like a loon in front of her once passed causing her to keep braking hard right in front of me.

Terrorists, come and fight me on equal measures rather than hiding behind a mask and gun, i'll xxxxxxxx kill you with my bare hands, xxxxxx dirty scum...

I hate the dozy clumsy plonker ( that me putting this lightly ) that just left a nice dent in my car down the supermarket. Less that seven months I've owned this car and two people have damaged it and just ******** off.

The creepy old weirdo that i have the misfortune of working with every day is ebbing away at my last nerve.if he doesnt stop repeating back everything is say,i swear im gonna drive over the stupid sack of s##t.we deliver furniture and if i say to him the house we're looking for in around the next corner, he say back "so its around the corner is it"?what makes it worse,he got a campest voice ever and its drilling into my brain.the dirty useless b#####d!!!!!and the wheezing of his nose when hes breathing is f#####g irritating to boot!!

Reactions: kb86, Sandra and IPSGA
The creepy old weirdo that i have the misfortune of working with every day is ebbing away at my last nerve.if he doesnt stop repeating back everything is say,i swear im gonna drive over the stupid sack of s##t.we deliver furniture and if i say to him the house we're looking for in around the next corner, he say back "so its around the corner is it"?what makes it worse,he got a campest voice ever and its drilling into my brain.the dirty useless b#####d!!!!!and the wheezing of his nose when hes breathing is f#####g irritating to boot!!
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

So called smart tv,s.had one 14 months and it f####d up so left it in to get repaired.bought another to tied me over till the 1st one is returned.still havent got it back and now the new one has f####d up.

how does that song go..."there maybe trouble ahhhead..."
Had one like this, wound me up him just talking In the same room, even worse when he offered to make a brew, full of bull sh@t, ended up retiring early thank ****

how does that song go..."there maybe trouble ahhhead..."
Had one like this, wound me up him just talking In the same room, even worse when he offered to make a brew, full of bull sh@t, ended up retiring early thank ****

This oul b####x doesnt even need to work,he,s morgage free,2012 A6 that he doesnt owe a penny on,house in france,over 200k in the bank,he,s only working coz he says he'd be bored at home.And he,s a stingy f####r.AND he,s definitley bent as an S hook.!!! I get the shivers if he stands anywhere near me.felt like leaving the job several times coz of the slime ball.

You really getting made to suffer.

Well I LIKE the way it seemed to be "drive properly day" this morning, just about everyone on motorway was actually pulling out to overtake and get this, pulling back in after rather than just staying in middle, outside lanes. Amazing how much quicker & relaxing the journeys are when people drive with a bit of common sense.

I hate it when I leave my car at my parent's house, my dad washes it, using a sponge!
It's happened this morning, but won't happen again though….. It's a classic "thanks but no thanks" kind of thing….

I hate it when I leave my car at my parent's house, my dad washes it, using a sponge!
It's happened this morning, but won't happen again though….. It's a classic "thanks but no thanks" kind of thing….
Nnnnnnooooooooooooooo

No doubt it's his old trusty that he's had since he was a wee lad :D

Yep he's been using the same bucket for donkey's years. I didn't have the heart to tell him about detailing and proper washing methods…..
I will however buy him some new stuff (for his own car, not mine)…...

Hate the fact i think the latest Take That song is quite catchy.suppose i cant listen to thrash metal for ever

Reactions: jojo
Grrrrraahhhhhhhh.....fooking stupid dip **** pedestrians who want to cross the road (not at a crossing), see you coming....run into the road....but only half way then start to walk.....WAAAANKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!