What do you hate???

It's a new year and an uncertain future but one thing I am going to do is to try and hate less.
life is just too short sometimes to be grumpy all the time so I'm just going to filter out the stuff that gets on my tits, hopefully, I'll be a bit less stressed out.:yahoo:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, swisstony, THQuattro and 1 other person
Difficult to do Rob but worth a try! I try to Zen most things out to be honest especially when driving, had some tw4t in an electric motor this morning right up my 4rse obviously had a point to prove and then he went ahead and overtook in a ridiculous spot nearly having a head on in the process....I just keep on cruising along listening to my chilled tunes being non reactive.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
Difficult to do Rob but worth a try! I try to Zen most things out to be honest especially when driving, had some tw4t in an electric motor this morning right up my 4rse obviously had a point to prove and then he went ahead and overtook in a ridiculous spot nearly having a head on in the process....I just keep on cruising along listening to my chilled tunes being non reactive.
True, difficult to keep your cool when idiots are on a mission to upset your zen like calm :) Like Rob I do have good intentions to try to filter out the chaff , not always possible when some are hell bent on having issues. My wife is always amazed at my calm driving around our local town when I just chill and cruise around, yet she has been a passenger when I drive in London and realises that I am the opposite. The difference I tell her in London it is survival of the fittest and you need to drive aggresively just to ****** survive !! I may need to change my air freshener to a calm soothing scent and put on some whale music :)

Reactions: Reginka, Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
When I’m approaching a 3 arm mini roundabout and the car wanting to go straight, on the arm to the left of me is waiting at the line, I decide to stop because the car approaching to the right of me is almost on the roundabout, then that b####y idiot decides to stop as well. So now we are all in a stalemate.

I then get annoyed so floor it and all of a sudden the roundabout is moving again!

Is it me or are drivers becoming more and more clueless at reading roundabouts? The amount of times I see people at the line, waiting for the car to the left or in front of them to make a move, rather than looking to the right, is phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob Avant, THQuattro and Alistair D
When I’m approaching a 3 arm mini roundabout and the car wanting to go straight, on the arm to the left of me is waiting at the line, I decide to stop because the car approaching to the right of me is almost on the roundabout, then that b####y idiot decides to stop as well. So now we are all in a stalemate.

I then get annoyed so floor it and all of a sudden the roundabout is moving again!

Is it me or are drivers becoming more and more clueless at reading roundabouts? The amount of times I see people at the line, waiting for the car to the left or in front of them to make a move, rather than looking to the right, is phenomenal

Agreed 100% I see it all the time.
And on bigger roundabout there’s loads of folk who haven’t a clue of what lane to be in either.

Sycophants and people that don't agree with me.

b5a06dda63a0f4cceed67c518d4ebb82.jpg

Potholes!!!!! Nothing new but the handful near me have just gotten worse with the cold weather and I’ve had a moan at the council. So they fixed one but the smaller one next to it they left it and when I asked why it was because it’s not big enough???? But my argument is you blocked of the road to do the big one and had temporary traffic lights all weekend, so why not do them both? Surely it’s less time and cost effective to do both. Apparently not ***

Took me ages to even get one done and that the potholes along my street are very small. I beg to differ and I’ve told them if I crack a wheel you’re paying for it.

8032a6ebd5aa5f22f07acf5029899b7d.jpg

I’ve seen smaller craters on the moon

Reactions: Crazyfool and Audi Bairn
I drove the M4 from Cardiff towards London late this afternoon. The number of people stuck in lane 3 when lane 2 or even 1 and 2 were empt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The guys in the gym who think an iPhone 6 can defy gravity in an open pocket of tracksuit tops or bottoms .

Reactions: Gazwould
And when they place it on the ground just by where they are training right by a dumbell rack .

Ooooops sorry I just dropped my weight....

My f****** neighbour again!!! We fell out a few years ago.

But the other day he was speaking to the new people moaning I no longer speak to him. He forgot to mention he has tried to hit me twice and spat at me. I wonder why I don’t speak to you, old bald short moron

Reactions: THQuattro
Lemon sherbert sweets that have about as much sherbert as a bucket with no bottom, bonkers situation.

Almost as pointless as Sainsbury's apple turnovers, where is the apple, it's not in turnover.
Should be called turnovers with a hint of apple flavouring.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and 45bvtc
Interviews,,,,,,, “tell me a time when you made a decision but it ended up being the wrong decision” erm, applying for this ****** job

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Hate is a strong word but the amount of adverts/pop ups on ASN is really putting me of from using this web site. Now the pages are the colour BLUE, what's all that about??

Hate is a strong word but the amount of adverts/pop ups on ASN is really putting me of from using this web site. Now the pages are the colour BLUE, what's all that about??

I don’t get any using my phone but do see too many on the PC, and as for the blue mine did the same but I hit the light bulb (top left) and it went back to normal.

Reactions: Alistair D
****** phones!!!! Upgraded to a new iPhone and what a ballache getting all my old stuff from one phone to the other. I can see why the mrs has stuck with the same phone for 6 years

****** phones!!!! Upgraded to a new iPhone and what a ballache getting all my old stuff from one phone to the other. I can see why the mrs has stuck with the same phone for 6 years

Luckily I work in IT and doing stuff like that is a doddle . After years of being a Mac person I know all the tricks and as such the family rely on me for everything gadget related . Makes me useful so they keep me around :)

Reactions: boffin486, Charlie Farley and Raiden

I had an unpleasant situation. I changed three phones in a year. I don’t see anything difficult in transferring applications, thanks to cloud storage.

Reactions: swisstony
I hate people that like to gossip... I told one of my neighbors to f-off when he tried to tell me another neighbors drama... I just said i don't give a F.... i don't want to know what is going on if i do i'll go and ask the person myself. just F-off!

I'm not the person for this and neither is my partner... see we live in a dead-end road, so when something happens everyone can hear or notice something is up... but i don't care, i don't get involved... don't get me wrong i'll help anyone if they ask for my help but i don't gossip, and won't let others tell me stuff that isn't any of their business either. one way of not getting to hear that he said she said bs on our door...

i've seen it happen to much and because I always work on my car outside mostly everyone speaks to me.. so if they got something they want to tell me fine, but no gossip... you'll get told to go and do one.

rant over...

Reactions: Raiden
Haddock, in any form, just yuk....and that included Quinoa

but hey if you love it that is fine, enjoy it. :yes:

Reactions: northpole
I hate people that like to gossip... I told one of my neighbors to f-off when he tried to tell me another neighbors drama... I just said i don't give a F.... i don't want to know what is going on if i do i'll go and ask the person myself. just F-off!

I'm not the person for this and neither is my partner... see we live in a dead-end road, so when something happens everyone can hear or notice something is up... but i don't care, i don't get involved... don't get me wrong i'll help anyone if they ask for my help but i don't gossip, and won't let others tell me stuff that isn't any of their business either. one way of not getting to hear that he said she said bs on our door...

i've seen it happen to much and because I always work on my car outside mostly everyone speaks to me.. so if they got something they want to tell me fine, but no gossip... you'll get told to go and do one.

rant over...
I realized a long time ago that people cannot be corrected. I take it easier.

Reactions: northpole
I realized a long time ago that people cannot be corrected. I take it easier.
I used to be PC and keep my feelings to myself.... not any more. It has enhanced my inner peace and I have less negative vibes around me.

Dogmatic folk who insist on “their right “when pragmatism is obviously the way to go

Reactions: northpole and Charlie Farley
E.g. 2 cyclists side by side taking up one side of the road ,I’m in car approaching with parked cars so I move over expecting them to tuck in one behind the other ,nope ,they leave it till last minute and pretend to have to swerve out the way and give me dogs abuse ,am I in the wrong
No wonder motorists hate cyclists(note I’m a keen cyclist)

Reactions: boffin486, northpole and Charlie Farley