Audio options

Niall584

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking at making the ice in my A3 (2004 tdi) more compatible with my needs. I currently have the concert II installed, with no AUX connection. I'm looking to find an option which integrates the following things :

bluetooth (compulsory)
i-Phone connection (compulsory)
navigation ( optional)

I haven't got a huge budget so would possibly settle for a bluetooth kit ( i.e parrot) system and a decent iPhone connection.

Ive also been looking at : Halfords | Pioneer SPH-DA01 AppRadio

Which gives a lot of functionality for quite a small amount.

What are peoples suggestions that haven't had RNSE money but want some functionality?

Thanks

I've just bought a Pioneer Deh-80prs. But I'm more after audio quality than gadgets.

The App Radios look pretty good tbh. Though the Android one only has 2 2v pre outs, which was a deal breaker for me. Rnse was never an options for me.

Nav is last in my list of wants. Though would have been nice, I rarely use it anyway.

Stay away from Alpine, purely because the Bluetooth is always extra.

i have this Pioneer unit in mine which i have also installed bluetooth, ipod and rear view camera:

36f96123.jpg

c79c061f.jpg

I may be persuaded to sell it with the bluetooth and ipod cable as i have seen an upgraded version which has caught my eye but i would need a guaranteed buyer for my unit before i splash the cash. :eyebrows:

Interested in this, could you PM me the model number and the figure you were looking for to sell it at.

Thanks

i have this Pioneer unit in mine which i have also installed bluetooth, ipod and rear view camera:

36f96123.jpg

c79c061f.jpg

I may be persuaded to sell it with the bluetooth and ipod cable as i have seen an upgraded version which has caught my eye but i would need a guaranteed buyer for my unit before i splash the cash. :eyebrows: