It's a Skoda...honest.

Jimgrim77

Reaction score
Saw this legend today...

5110-skoda.jpg

Reactions: Paullie
Cool pic! The word 'Skoda' means 'shame' or 'pity' in Czech (pronounced shkoh-da). So when you say, 'it's a Skoda' as in the car, it means 'it's a shame'. It's a rather unfortunately named make of car, ..what a pity, lol. :laugh: xx

Numpty, I'm sure he goes into work wearing a clown suit as well. ( and it has a sign on the suit saying clown suit)

Cool pic! The word 'Skoda' means 'shame' or 'pity' in Czech (pronounced shkoh-da). So when you say, 'it's a Skoda' as in the car, it means 'it's a shame'. It's a rather unfortunately named make of car, ..what a pity, lol. :laugh: xx

Not as unfortunately named as the Mitsubishi Pajero! They had to rename it the Shogun to sell in Spanish speaking countrys because Pajero means w*nker haha

And the Mitsubishi Starion was supposed to be called the STALLION, but the when they registered them over here, the Japanese export place was mis-understood when they named it, so Starion stuck haha

Ben

Not as unfortunately named as the Mitsubishi Pajero! They had to rename it the Shogun to sell in Spanish speaking countrys because Pajero means w*nker haha

And the Mitsubishi Starion was supposed to be called the STALLION, but the when they registered them over here, the Japanese export place was mis-understood when they named it, so Starion stuck haha

Ben

Ha...That's a classic!

Lol. Can't believe it. My dad had a pajero lol. And I can't see myself keeping a straight face next time I see one