FNG switching to Audi

sasquatch82

Reaction score
Hi folks

Picking up a 2004 8P 2.0 TDI 3dr in SE trim on Saturday to replace my beloved Ibiza FR Tdi that was written off (alongwith 3 other vehicles) by a drunk driver whilst it was parked up overnight.

Decided I wanted something slightly more grown up and comfortable, so the A3 edged out a Golf GT and some other Ford crap :)

Looking forward to finding out the little mods I can do to the car, and figuring out the cleanest way to get my iphone/ipod through the Symphony head unit. Denison seems to be the way to go from early searching.

Cheers
Scott

Hi Scott, welcome to ASN. Another Scottish member is always cool. Post pics of car when you get. Have a read over in the 8p section, lots of info in there in faqs threads at the top. Hope you have deep pockets, we love modding on this site, especially when its going to be your money, lol. I will add you to our members lst and pop a link in here for you in a few minutes. Enjoy the forum. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smalle...scottish-region-members-list.html#post1539230

Don't say that, I was looking at cheap ipod connection kits, and have now found myself looking at RNS-E and alternative aftermarket units as a straight swap! Oh crap!