Dension 100 & OEM Bluetooth

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Hi All. Can anyone confirm that if I get the Dension 100 for my GEN 11 + Symphony (GW16AC1) It will function with the Audi OEM Bluetooth installed?? I'm getting the impression that once the Dension is plugged in the Bluetooth will lose the required feeds??
Any help would be most appreciated before I splash the cash!! Sorry if this is the wrong section!!

I have dension and OEM Bluetooth works fine Bluetooth cuts in just the same as radio and cd.

Hi All. Can anyone confirm that if I get the Dension 100 for my GEN 11 + Symphony (GW16AC1) It will function with the Audi OEM Bluetooth installed?? I'm getting the impression that once the Dension is plugged in the Bluetooth will lose the required feeds??
Any help would be most appreciated before I splash the cash!! Sorry if this is the wrong section!!

Hi did you go ahead with this?

I have just fitted a gateway 100 to my RNS-E. I seem to have lost the 'gong' when my phone connects and disconnects. Have only had it a couple of days so I could find other quirks.

Same here; I got the 300 and it works perfectly.

The Dension comes with the required cables so you plug the car loom into that and then the Dension loom into the stereo. Very easy to install :)

Hi Mate, Im thinking about the 300 also, did you plug it into the Concert or Symphony?? Have you tried USB on it yet?

Cheers Rhyso,

Does the dension work alright with the RNS-E with text n stuff?