track rod end

vr6gordy

Reaction score
anyone got a track rod end from audi ... if so how much did it cost looking at euro car farts they want 35 quid.. vag one cheaper ?????

Im pretty sure its more, i priced one from tps few months back and it cost me about £40, thats even with my special rate discount, have you tried factors and pages?

Get a price from Audi - strangely they were cheaper than I thought, although that's going back a couple of years. Alternatively use Lemforder Which was probably OE specification anyway.

Get a price from Audi - strangely they were cheaper than I thought, although that's going back a couple of years. Alternatively use Lemforder Which was probably OE specification anyway.
i am gona phone audi but as ther closed right now i cant .. it was only a quick guide to see if anyone knows the price lemforder ones are 35 quid from euro car farts

geting one from euro car fart at weekend

well track rod fitted and still banging ...so found a big pipe and wents looking for any play ... and i think i might of found it this time theres a lot of play come from the the lower front rear arm im 95% its that ..there so dam dear to get new nealy 100 quid so poing round to my mates tomorrow to confirm its defo this with car jacked up when you move wheel you can see play in the bush .. looks like another trip to shop .... first names now with guy behind counter lol

first names now with guy behind counter lol

Same here only this time when I replace any arms I will be going for decent ones and not cheap ones!

I foolishly bought a 25 quid upper rear arm last year and have had to replace it already!

Just bought a lamforder track rod end today

93 quid for lamforder lower front rear arm from euro car farts

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I need a passenger side track rod end. I had the alignment done a few weeks ago and he couldn't adjust the n/s track rod end. He said the bolt had seized and I need the adjuster bit too - I know/understand nothing about suspension, so do any of you know what he means and what the name for that adjuster part is? My local Audi are ok, but I suspect they'll look blankly at me when I give them the above explanation.

he could possibly mean the tie rod which is what the track rod screws in to

Ah right, so the track rod is attached to the tie rod, and you turn a bolt on the tie rod to adjust the track rod?
yes but first you undo the nut that locks it then turn the tie rod to set the track then re lock the nut

You guys should not complain, i had to buy allroad front lower suspension arms and they are 180 quid each dealer only parts ! Granted, when they last 10 years without problems then they are money well spent !

well phoned euro car farts up today to order my front lower rear arm .. couldnt belive the price .. the price on there web site 93 quid .. then he said i can do you it at trade price 54 quid awesome i said ... cant get it till saturday bummer