S3 Opinions Please

Colly

Reaction score
Im currently unsure what to do with my S3 looks wise at the mo its totally as it came i dont know whether to keep it like that or go for somoething like this i have had a play on photoshop tonight exuse the bad work but it's my first time ever.
Here it is currently
DSCF1531.jpg

Here is my Idea 1 Black wheels
S3BlackRims.jpg

Here is Idea 2 Black rims tints and back Grille
S3BlackRimsandtintsgrille.jpg

Leave as standard.

Black wheels look ****e now.. cant beat mint or refurbed alloys on these cars.

Leave as standard.

Black wheels look ****e now.. cant beat mint or refurbed alloys on these cars.

+1

IMO the black grille surround only looks good on a black or silver s3, but as you've got the alloy mirrors I'd leave the grille surround as it is. I'd also leave the wheels standard and make them mint if they arent already.

Have you literally just bought this car? I saw it advertised on pistonheads yesterday.

I know it's hard not to tinker but personally I would leave this version unmolested.

Maybe a LCR front splitter, but that's it. Leave it as it is, unique.

Thanks guys im going to keep it as is. Your help is much appreciated.

Maybe a LCR front splitter, but that's it. Leave it as it is, unique.

It now has one i fitted it last week makes a massive difference IMO

Thanks guys im going to keep it as is. Your help is much appreciated.

It now has one i fitted it last week makes a massive difference IMO

Good choice mate. Its a stunner, congrats.

Nice subtle mods if you must and try to stay as oem as possible :)

cant believe you lot (of the lowering/blacken everything variety) are all telling him to leave it as it is !

There was a picture posted of a bannana yellow S3 which actually had quite a few things blacked out and it did look the business (albeit lowered too) so I think it would work equally well with this bright orange variety.

I think its looks smart as it is, I wouldn't change anything looks wise.

Only thing I would do is a LCR Splitter, and carbon wrap the "B" pillars, silver "quattro" decals on the lower edge of rear side windows (a la ur-quattro), then keep it mint and you'll have a spankingly gorgeous car.

Black grill surround defo. Leave the wheels. LCR splitter ASAP. Paint the brake calipers.

after seeing your edited pic with tints i went straight out and got mine done today :D

68a9d81c.jpg

Just need to get the rest of the car in orange!

tbh i was thinking of getting the car wrapped in orange before i saw this, but now iv seen one im searching for a colour thats non oem, its a lovely colour and a wrap will just look pants in comparison if you get my drift,