Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Gee-whiz, it's gotta be the colour effecting the price surely?

Had a look at this car it's first registered in may 2015 with as it stands roughly 20k miles on it's,so maybe that's got a lot to do with the price?????

Reactions: Simon L
Had a look at this car it's first registered in may 2015 with as it stands roughly 20k miles on it's,so maybe that's got a lot to do with the price?????

Yeah could be mate.

How was the holiday?

Yeah could be mate.

How was the holiday?

Holiday was eh.....?? Boring never known or seen so many anti social holiday makers,no banter besides that it was far too hot for jassy 42/44 during the day 36 degrees at 9 o clock at night am a typical pale skinned Scot,the Mrs ain't,but as we all know? If she's happy life is easier.
Really enjoyed getting back in the car today it still smells brand new inside minted

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Holiday was eh.....?? Boring never known or seen so many anti social holiday makers,no banter besides that it was far too hot for jassy 42/44 during the day 36 degrees at 9 o clock at night am a typical pale skinned Scot,the Mrs ain't,but as we all know? If she's happy life is easier.
Really enjoyed getting back in the car today it still smells brand new inside minted

That's a real shame mate.

Obnoxious tourists nobody needs. I'm fortunate to be olive skinned but reckon I'd struggle in the 40's. That's pretty full on!

That's a real shame mate.

Obnoxious tourists nobody needs. I'm fortunate to be olive skinned but reckon I'd struggle in the 40's. That's pretty full on!

I think going to the same hotel 7 times in a row don't help matters lol treating it like a local pub

Reactions: Simon L
Check this RS3..........................
VehicleImage.axd

Reactions: sjbarneS3, AndyB-S3 and Simon L
lmagine it's on your drive and going out to wash this with a hangover.........lol

It looks like an experiment at a primary school art class!!

I can't understand why Audi would want that outside their showroom.............it's just a marketing disaster ;)

I can't understand why Audi would want that outside their showroom.............it's just a marketing disaster ;)

plus a nightmare to remove that wrap,it gets worse though, its Nardo Grey underneath...

Always one for dividing opinions... I'd love that wrap. The hitotsuyamagmbh wrap is cool too, IMO

Always one for dividing opinions... I'd love that wrap. The hitotsuyamagmbh wrap is cool too, IMO

You've gotta be pulling our plonkers mate, you'd have that sitting on your driveway?

VehicleImage.axd

That's from York Audi. When I collected mine they had that going to PDA in Harrogate (next to my office) for the wrap. I think it's flipping bonkers. I like! Ironically the business manager who has it as his car is not who I'd put down for having a wrap like that....

Reactions: Simon L, sjbarneS3 and Jassyo06
Looks like a turquoise mica Audi exclusive S3 to me... Currently for sale at Crawley Audi.

7367b1852f1baca57b96abc7f036277a.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06
Been lurking at this forum for a while, here's a pic of my car! Needs a good clean!!!!

Reactions: sunscreemer, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others

That looks superb :sunglasses:

I love floret silver and it is one of my fave current Audi colours.

Its much darker than the old silvers and looks really premium IMO.

Any more pics of other angles of the car ?

Reactions: daydotz

Thanks mate

I never used to be a fan of silver cars but it's just abit different you don't really see many silver s3s around and about so that's why I went for it plus what options it had like the ss seats, pan roof, 19inch wheels ect...

Will post some more up now

Thanks

Reactions: MX-3-Tom

c1d03c9ccce7ac58c602f7b172c16a24.jpg
aa736d3a49060f5feb227093cb8a5f9e.jpg
2097482ec950effaf2c70cd5c7548074.jpg
997dab5a1882f352e990b55daf4ee530.jpg
9880692b3099ce8aa4e96b2b8ed046f9.jpg
d5311f31701389d3a0bcf6391bf830a8.jpg

Reactions: daydotz, Jassyo06, Simon L and 3 others

Oh yes love it !!!!

Really suits the car and the pan roof and privacy glass finishes it off a treat.

I think some people overlook the floret silver thinking its just another silver - but its a stunning 'shade' of molten silver imo and really looks stunning.

Matches the alloys too and really shows off the cars sharp lines.

Just notices you running 19" rims too - they fill the arches perfectly.

Great pics - thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

The cabrio also looks great ... is that yours too ?

Two fab cars there for sure.

Oh yes love it !!!!

Really suits the car and the pan roof and privacy glass finishes it off a treat.

I think some people overlook the floret silver thinking its just another silver - but its a stunning 'shade' of molten silver imo and really looks stunning.

Matches the alloys too and really shows off the cars sharp lines.

Just notices you running 19" rims too - they fill the arches perfectly.

Great pics - thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

The cabrio also looks great ... is that yours too ?

Two fab cars there for sure.

Thanks

The cab is a Friend of mines, I had the s3 8p and once I drove the 8v cab I wanted one

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
After a month of lurking it was time to join up and post, some may have already seen my car on instagram but nothing beats a decent forum.

So, here are some pics, looking forward to being convinced to modify, it wont take much...

Image%202.jpg

Image%203.jpg

IMAG5125.jpg

IMAG5063.jpg

Reactions: Jay_A, Jassyo06, AndyB-S3 and 3 others
I'm having Sepang withdrawals ;o(

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Oooooh VERY tasty 3 door !!!

Looks great with privacy glass and black pack.

3 door is a rare sight but looks stunning.

VehicleImage.axd
This was used at the Audi sport event at elvington air field. Been hammered for two full days by pro drivers. Went through numerous sets of front tyres.

I'm having Sepang withdrawals ;o(

It certainly is appealing!

Oooooh VERY tasty 3 door !!!

Looks great with privacy glass and black pack.

3 door is a rare sight but looks stunning.

Thanks, appreciated. They really do set the car off nicely.
Every extra i have i don't think id want to go without!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Rob2k68
Car looks minted Jas - love it !!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Car looks minted Jas - love it !!!

Fired on some EXO2 to the roof and hatch but l think it didn't bond as well as it did when l did the rest of the car,wasn't so grabby,read somewhere the EXO2 needs to be used within 2 weeks of opening the bottle,but will wait and see

Reactions: Rob2k68