Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 586
Reactions: David83S3, lou15p, naughts4187 and 1 other person
Collected Yesterday - WOW is all i can say - Can't stop smiling when I drive.

IMG 1353

Reactions: AndyB-S3, David83S3, lou15p and 6 others
Bit late guys but had to wait ages for it to stop ******* down and then the light had nearly gone!!

Best I can do for now, full photoshoot to come later.....................

s320_zpsfxr7r6gw.jpg
Beautiful Simon.

Reactions: Simon L
Quick clean and once over with fast detailer.

Although somehow managed to swirl the drivers side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 440
Looks fab mate ! You got a DA to sort the swirls out ?

Thanks mate. No I haven't got a DA (yet) because they're not that bad I was going to use some srp or car lack.

Are the DA's worth it?

Are the DA's worth it?

Really good saved my wife's car a side respray and my neighbour having a front end paint job when his window cleaner dragged the hose over the front and scratched it. Maybe look for a DAS 6 Pro bundled with pads and compound perhaps Auto Finesse Revitalise to get going at a reasonable price.

Reactions: DommyR
The best laid plans can always be ****** by the weather had my Gtechnological detail all set up for today,it took ultimate finish nearly 2 weeks to deliver my kit because they where waiting on Exo2 coming into stock
IMAG0737

Reactions: Camerz-, Simon L and Rob2k68
Really good saved my wife's car a side respray and my neighbour having a front end paint job when his window cleaner dragged the hose over the front and scratched it. Maybe look for a DAS 6 Pro bundled with pads and compound perhaps Auto Finesse Revitalise to get going at a reasonable price.

Personally, I wouldn't go for the auto finesse system. I use a combination of Chemical Guys Hex-logic pads, and Meguiars Microfibre pads, along with compounds and polishes from Chemical Guys, Menzerna and CarPro.

OEM Audi paint is simply too hard for the Auto Finesse to any decent results. However, the rest of the Auto Finesse range works incredibly well on Audi paint (I have the whole range apart from revitalise), and I'd highly recommend the range to any Audi owner.

Unless you're a pro detailer, a Das6 is the perfect DA for most. It's reliable, easy to use, great for learning with, and not very pricey either!

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
I've got the Meguiars pads, guess that's a start!! ;)

I assume detailing by hand is a bit of a non-starter?

IMG 2091

Reactions: Jassyo06, AndyB-S3, Brasso and 6 others
Looking at the headlights that has to be grey. Pretty smart colour, haven't seen that before ;)

If it's the car I think it is it's an exclusive grey (can't remember it's name) from Northampton Audi.

Thanks mate it's the first S3 ive seen so far! :blush:

Thats the one bud

Its called Porsche Grey I believe ....I almost had this as a loan car whilst mine was having the rattle looked at. I was told that this one had a very bad rattle that apparently "repaired itself" ..... Would be interesting to know your thought on the rattle?? (If it has one)

Its called Porsche Grey I believe ....I almost had this as a loan car whilst mine was having the rattle looked at. I was told that this one had a very bad rattle that apparently "repaired itself" ..... Would be interesting to know your thought on the rattle?? (If it has one)

Oh really?? I wasn't made aware of this :grumpy:

...But to be honest no rattle has stood out to me so far and have done atleast 200 miles in it.
Is it a very distinctive noise or am I just oblivious to it? :search:

Oh really?? I wasn't made aware of this :grumpy:

...But to be honest no rattle has stood out to me so far and have done atleast 200 miles in it.
Is it a very distinctive noise or am I just oblivious to it? :search:

You would notice it :yes: It must have been true and the rattle did go away, which holds some hope for us with the rattle.

Lovely colour car :respekt: Hope you enjoy it :yahoo:

You would notice it :yes: It must have been true and the rattle did go away, which holds some hope for us with the rattle.

Lovely colour car :respekt: Hope you enjoy it :yahoo:

Well that's a relief because I've heard about the issue with said rattle and it's seemed to of caused nothing but grief..

Appreciate it thanks bud :happy: Its a much nicer upgrade to my 8P S3!

Reactions: David83S3
My loan car for the day ........ 150hp Diesel .......:huh:.......:help:

20150804 123811

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and JLClarkS3
I do like your silver saloon mate. Very classy combo with those 5 arm wheels ;)

Totally with you there mate and add Black Carbon door mirrors to it just for a contrast peachy,ya dont see many Silver S3's?????

DSC_0041_zpsxhkzayzn.jpg

Recently picked this up. The colour sold it :wub:

Another Candidate for the black carbon door mirrors covers, real nice mate looks like Glacier on my PC monitor,l know its not? is it a EX Demo,

I have been noticing the colour of all A3 Xenon/DRLs l see,dont see any S3's up my way??? my car has the exact same colour temp as the lovely car above, a kinda bluey/violet tinge= 5,500 K? to them, but any other A3-S-Line has a more daylight colour off white tinge to them 4,300 kelvins.

So off topic l know "Same as all threads on here" but what colour/shade are your DRLs/xenons, this includes you Rob with yer Fancy Leds.............Boohoo

A couple from sunny France, the Gite we are staying in, miles frin anywhere and snail speed internet and second from Chatellion plage, just south of La Rochelle

Forgive the state of the car but have done close on 850 miles so far and not a cleaning product in sight except for window cleaner to clear the bugs

Reactions: sunscreemer, JLClarkS3, Rob2k68 and 2 others
View attachment 65218 View attachment 65219 A couple from sunny France, the Gite we are staying in, miles frin anywhere and snail speed internet and second from Chatellion plage, just south of La Rochelle

Forgive the state of the car but have done close on 850 miles so far and not a cleaning product in sight except for window cleaner to clear the bugs

Lovely Dave :)

I assume you're having a good time out there. Weather doesn't look too shabby ;)

ls that Scuba diving bloo David?...and whats your thoughts on the Posh canvas topped A3...?

Strangely enough I saw an identical A3 cabrio this afternoon. Very nice looking motor :)

View attachment 65218 View attachment 65219 A couple from sunny France, the Gite we are staying in, miles frin anywhere and snail speed internet and second from Chatellion plage, just south of La Rochelle

Aye never mind the car.. where's all the Topless sunbathing Burdz.....lol...seriously it Looks fab Dave the place that is.............

Aye never mind the car.. where's all the Topless sunbathing Burdz.....lol...seriously it Looks fab Dave the place that is.............

They'll be hanging round with me in Rhodes this Saturday ;) Lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
0b3fc0c0674b707e5c05880a7a87572b.jpg

First service all done!

Reactions: nadsi77, Rob2k68, lou15p and 1 other person