Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Nice spec...no gizmos:yahoo:
I almost cancelled my S3 order for an RS3, but with no pricing I was not willing to take the gamble, plus my local dealer has sold 11 already price unknown and people on the waiting list, therefore no deals and at the mercy of dealers selling for more than list price!
Bonus though is probable collectors item.

l wanted to put down 50% of my full payment/deposit on the car but my son said keep it in your bank account as it wont matter Dad you'll get it quicker than most,its not the end of the world if l don't,as for discounts you'll get the mandatory £2500 Audi finance contribution automatically,they do it on the TTRS,but there is no harm in asking for some more...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
I trust that you can get some more deals....no deals like you state in Canada from Audi, USA yes, in a different format. Probably because Canadian pricing is lower to begin with, than other countries when you factor in the exchange rate. Why??

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I trust that you can get some more deals....no deals like you state in Canada from Audi, USA yes, in a different format. Probably because Canadian pricing is lower to begin with, than other countries when you factor in the exchange rate. Why??

Who knows mate,they price cars alongside there rivals...Mercedes,BMW,Lexus...etc...like for like in all parts of the world l think,l am not really concerned about the initial outlay,its the ****** running costs of the thing that gets me thinking and at my age....can l be ***** filtering more on a car...when l should be....jumping a SAGA holiday....cruise....lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
Same car different angle....it doesnt show off Ara blue....as well...so my photo still Trumps yers...lol but it's in desperate need of a Pan-roof and privacy me thinks.....?

I'm going to trump both of ye with this: (lol unless it has already been posted then I've failed...again)

Reactions: dp_motley, Jassyo06, pburv and 2 others
I'm going to trump both of ye with this: (lol unless it has already been posted then I've failed...again)

Which trump do you mean?...lol
trump1.gif

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, azibux1 and 2 others
I think that Dutchman is a bit full of it, special RS seats....the seats look like standard SS seats in a different Nappa finish colour and RS logo or am I missing something? and the rest of the interior looks standard.

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
I think that Dutchman is a bit full of it, special RS seats....the seats look like standard SS seats in a different Nappa finish colour and RS logo or am I missing something? and the rest of the interior looks standard.
The leather seats ie.. Lunar Silver super sport seats, optional on the sportback RS3, alcantara steering wheel and different inlays all round, are the only differences in the RS3's interior over the S3's

Reactions: pburv, Flying Scotsman and Rob2k68
The leather seats ie.. Lunar Silver super sport seats, optional on the sportback RS3, alcantara steering wheel and different inlays all round, are the only differences in the RS3's interior over the S3's

May have to pinch that RS3 steering wheel...

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Poor car desperately in need of a snow foam this weekend .....

IMG 2449

Reactions: Koomerang, Mark_86, Rayner_1704 and 10 others
Finally some pics after a new car detail. I still don't think pictures do this colour justice.

8c45f118ffb88455bcca01629af19903.jpg

e98649e97bf8d9aa94a90a3391420497.jpg

e7b6f8938ccd415e583903e0bf4afe73.jpg

aaaa6f6c40d4bdddb633cde1a5534460.jpg

Reactions: S3tuart, dp_motley, Pinky1959 and 9 others
Finally some pics after a new car detail. I still don't think pictures do this colour justice.

8c45f118ffb88455bcca01629af19903.jpg

e98649e97bf8d9aa94a90a3391420497.jpg

e7b6f8938ccd415e583903e0bf4afe73.jpg

aaaa6f6c40d4bdddb633cde1a5534460.jpg
Looks great! Mine needs a good snow foaming this weekend but that's the real snow on now!
Get it on the Facelift thread where it belongs though lol :friends:

Looks great! Mine needs a good snow foaming this weekend but that's the real snow on now!

Oops wrong thread :)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and pburv
Anymore pics of this? Exactly the same as iv ordered got a month to wait yet though

IMG 2493

Not the best but there's plenty in the show us pics of your 8V thread - lots on earlier pages of this one too with most of the mods that I've done to it.

Reactions: Jassyo06, dp_motley, Audi Bairn and 2 others
My new to me - in Scuba blue 2L TDI sportback. I have some small plans like dechroming, window tints, a set of 19's, new grille and maybe some carbon wingmirors! We shall see!
[photo=large]7891[/photo]

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pook, pburv and 4 others
I thought it was a facelift at first but still beaut them carbon covers too ?

Thanks mate, yes very similar from a side shot!

Yes mate very subtle on Daytona almost look body colour from a distance.

Reactions: pburv and Tom.H
Thanks mate, yes very similar from a side shot!

Yes mate very subtle on Daytona almost look body colour from a distance.
What's it lowered by ? And iv already my mirror caps although had a bad experience with my 8p S3 having had the mirrors nicked twice! Hope it's not the case on the 8V

Reactions: Rob2k68
What's it lowered by ? And iv already my mirror caps although had a bad experience with my 8p S3 having had the mirrors nicked twice! Hope it's not the case on the 8V

25 up front and 20 rear on Eibach Sportline springs with original mag ride shocks.

Hope not matey. When do you take delivery ?

Reactions: Rayner_1704 and pburv
20170202 163425
20170202 163425
20170202 163401

Reactions: S3tuart, SPIKE_, Rayner_1704 and 7 others
4 days old :)
Love it!!
And love the BE wheels!

Reactions: TDI-line, Rayner_1704, Audi Bairn and 1 other person