Thinking of selling my S4 Avant Nagaro Blue

zjamiez

Reaction score
I have been thinking a lot about selling my S4. I bought it recently with plans of restoring it but I think I will just use it. However I am not sure what it is worth really. It has done 190k and has had full history and mechanically it is pretty good.

However it is covered in dings and dents and all the wheels are scuffed. I bought it like this for running around in and using it for general running about as a fun practical car.

The timing belt water pump and aux belt have just been done along with an oil change.

Tires are all good

Has a towbar

Exhaust system is good

Only thing not working inside is the rear windows which I am trying to fix. (any recomendations, both rears don't work from any of the switches)

Whats it worth ?

You certainly won't get as many £'s as you have post count!

Unfortunately I think you are looking at under £3k, perhaps quite a bit under. Do you have the option to break it?

[Vulture mode]If you do break it please pm me about the front bumper :D[/Vulture mode]

Would be a shame to break it though imo

Reactions: Bradderz_1988
If you break it ill have some bits if the price is right :) (rear bumper if saloon facelift, side skirts door trims and kick plate trims)

I think I will break it when I break it... It would be a shame to break though as it handles spot on, but I don't think it boost as much as it should.