Late Christmas present for my S4.

Have been using Whites for a while as I work very close to them in Frimley. The service dept is very close to the roundabout. It's just the showroom that is further into Camberley.

Generally found them OK.

This time was very impressed with the technician (Martin I think) who investigated my problems.

Did have trouble with one of their techs a while ago who overfilled my old A4 1.8T Sport with oil and mixed 2 different types of anti-freeze. Also got fobbed off initially when the turbo wastegate rod failed, but they sorted it out in the end.

Happy to use them for warranty stuff (particularly if I already know what is wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

May no longer use them for servicing though as I like to use Mobil One and they don't have this. I used to provide my own oil, but have been told they don't allow this anymore.

Not too keen on Reading Audi (Used to be Aston Green) from my own experiences and other peoples from the board.

Not sure if Martins Basingstoke will come out as far as Frimley. Dippy used to recommend them.

Where are you based?

David

John,

It may be a bit of a drive but Aston Green in Slough are good, well i never had a problem with them anyway.

Jon.

I think you mean the Collingwood one at the back of the
Esso garage (near the defunct Mongolian Barbecue).

Well, I wouldn't bother if I was you. It took them three
attempts fix my boot sensor....