Good leather and Alcantara Trimmer in London?

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

As the title asks... does any one know of a good leather and alcantara trimmer in or around London? I have a few peices that i want done and if its good i may just get the interior retrimmed. Ideally not too expensive either.

thanks

You serious ash?too much investment into your car mate lol.You may as well go for S3 instead with fully loaded with all the things you oever wanted :))

no i need a diesel for my travel needs and i dont need the speed or power the s3 has, besides the spec i have now is pretty high... not that may A3s about that match

Reactions: FranA3
True say,diesel does save you some money. I kinda like your interior but I dont think its worth it to spend that much money on my car cause its too old now...

True say,diesel does save you some money. I kinda like your interior but I dont think its worth it to spend that much money on my car cause its too old now...
a car is never too old buddy seen all the mk1 + 2's knocking about they are old cars now but loads have had £££££ spent on them , loads say im mad for modding my 1.6fsi A3 but i dont care wat people say its my pride and joy :wub:

The only thing that is holding me back from modding is my car is now 92K and increasing more daily and its 2004 model. I only got it for 2 months and I have done 5K already. By next year it would be 150K cause I drive on motorway all the time. The only good thing I am doing to the car and is get it service regular and oil change with audi :))