Door card wiring

Paranoid69

Reaction score
I know there are various posts about adding puddle and handle lights to a B7 but I have a slight variation on that theme that I'd like advice about.
I got hold of a set of door cards with the full ambient lighting in them, they're grey and my interior is black so I knew I'd need to transplant the loom and cut slots in the door handles for the illumination but having got the cards I have an issue:
The muppets have cut the wiring at the door rather than just pop the connector off.
I've wired the front passenger card in using my existing connector to splice the new loom in but existing was 3 wires and new loom has 4.
So...
Can I get spare pins for the connectors?
Where will the 4th wire need to go?
Do I need to relocate any pins?
Have I given myself a nightmare? (The other doors have way more wires to splice)

Thanks,
Iain.

...ok phoned my local stealer today, and would you believe they were very helpful?

No, didn't think you would.

Can anyone help? Would Etka help me find where the extra pins are connected?

Cheers,
Iain.

...ok phoned my local stealer today, and would you believe they were very helpful?

No, didn't think you would.

Can anyone help? Would Etka help me find where the extra pins are connected?

Cheers,
Iain.

Yes Etka will give you the wiring diagrams and pin allocations, email me engine code and year and I will send you the diagrams

Next question... Parts.
Are the stealer my only option for the repair pins? They've been 'so helpful' so far I'm obviously very keen to give them my business.

Part # 000 979 009

Thanks...