Vinyl wrap advertising

cjsuk

Reaction score
I have just been offered £250 a week for a full vinyl wrap of my 8l for advertising a new energy drink for a year. I have sorta said yeah lol. But i'm not signing anything until I see the design. If I go ahead, is it easy to remove the wrap when the year has ended?

I would'nt think its guna be black with little writeing on,but your choice really.id send a pm to dameo h he does vinyl ect

Thats a good little earner... Can you contact people to get quotes or were you approached?

I have just been offered £250 a week for a full vinyl wrap of my 8l for advertising a new energy drink for a year. I have sorta said yeah lol. But i'm not signing anything until I see the design. If I go ahead, is it easy to remove the wrap when the year has ended?

£13000 for advertising on your car!

That sounds decent, assuming it's £250 after tax or cash in hand etc!

I'd have some of that, lets get the sportback stickered up too!

Ask if they want to advertise on a track car that goes all over europe to trackdays and shows! I'd be game for that for sure!

it does sound like a good idea like a piggy bank lol... probably get urself another a3 1.8t then put that **** on it...

Google "energy drink advertising on my car",sorry to burst your bubble chief.

it did sound like a very good idea, i hope it is genuine for you, just be carefull

give this link a look, all seems good until the westion union money transfer pops up
Scam Survivors • View topic - Monster Energy Drink Car Wrap Scam
There are a lot out there, but this is from a small agency in hebden bridge I installed some furniture there years ago and got talking to the bloke about a similar thing. He must have kept my number and offered me this. (innit great when your remembered?) He did say (if i'm accepted) it would be a full wrap.

if this is genuine then your into a right little earner!! plus when you notify your insurance company it should drop in cost :)

if this is genuine then your into a right little earner!! plus when you notify your insurance company it should drop in cost :)
drop? really? I thought it would go up a little

thats what my mum thought when she company logo'd her car, rang the insurance and they said it was lower due to it being 'less desirable'

drop? really? I thought it would go up a little
I think they are looking at it as it would be an attention getter,so everyone could say where it is if stolen.