Pic Request - Ibis white 3 door s-line BE lowered 50mm

DUBTDIMARK

Reaction score
As above,

Plenty of white S3's dropped, but looks really good due to the bumpers and skirts.

Wanted to see how good/low a normal s-line black edition looks like as I'm considering doing it.

Cheers in advance :)

happy to help. here is my BE with a 50mm Eibach drop

DSCF1574.jpg

the below photo was taken the day i fitted them, so they have dropped a bit more and look spot on for me

IMG_0466.jpg

if you need anymore photo's let me know

Reactions: N8 and quattro81
cheers lad. the black front rings have now gone over to the white side !

rings1.jpg

i want some interior light work done next. then save some funds up, so others on here can help me spend :laugh:

i'd like to see what the rotor tips would look like in white, if anyone can help photoshop my first photo. i wonder if they would look good or poo..

Hi Bloblob,

Perfect thanks very much! Just what I was after :) That looks so much better! I plan to do that, put on spacers on the wheels and gloss black wrap the mirrors, roof and spoiler.

I have black ring, I was thinking white rings. I am still undecided if I like it or not??

As regards to white tip rota's, have you thought about doing it yourself using plastidip? You could do you wheels for around £15, and remove it if you don't like it.

Plasti Dip For Your Car - Resources & More at DipYourCar.com NEW Glossifier

Check out the vids

..... and I'm also on PCP I'm not sure if there is any issue with modifications. Would I have revert back to standard when handing the car back in 3 years time?

No i'm not too concerned with any warranty issues, as i have only changed the springs with a decent brand, all the other bits i've changed are OEM. also warranties are normal valid for parts changed not the whole car.

Yep i would think you would need to change the car back to standard if your PCP but sure others on here will also give you the correct advise, as this something i don't know much about.

so you got the same car? :sign_pics:

yep goochy lad :salute: its an S3 grille that i changed for the BE one, the day after i got the car. so swapped the S3 badge to a S Line one.
with the white rings its :wub: for me.

how the rsne? you think its worth taking the cable out?

So can I just buy an Sline badge and whack it on by BE grill ?

Just drove to Glasgow and back in the past 2 days so I have spent some serious time in the car. 8 hours all in all.
Never noticed the volume fluctuate once. However that doesn't really mean I have solved it as I have had it on quite loud.

Its worth a try and I won't be plugging mine back in

i don't think you can but I'm not sure so I'd post a thread to see what others advise.

yep might give it a try. NHN is stilling trying to get a resolve. so will wait to see if he comes up with something, as i want some other bits done.

how many miles on the clock now?