Which alloys :)

17s will look tiny

Agree......I have the 17" sport alloys currently but think 18's will be a nice compromise on comfort and looks...........and still an OEM size

Fair enough, this was a thought that crossed my mind but was thinking I'll ask anyway. So how about the alloys in the link but 18" or what other 18" audi alloys will look good on an A4?

You can't really go wrong with the RS6 5 arms as mentioned, although they're not exactly unusual.

I quite like the later RS6's as you linked to, but I think they need to be a minimum of 19" to carry it off.

You need at least 18s. I had a set of those RS6 reps on my 1M Toledo and they looked sweet, I think they would look the part on a B6. If you can find a set, B7 multispoke DTMs like I have on my B5 S4 would look good as well

If your running 19's now it will be a massive mistake going 17's.... 18's min I'd say !! The trouble is with wheels it's all about personal choice not everyone likes the same thing...

Nice set of S4 B6 avus 3s would look spot on :)

Reactions: Inertiauk
You'll need spigot rings as the CB on the B6 is 57.1 - thats no real issue though.

No not bothered about that, do you reckon it will look good? Can't seem to find any pictures of a B6 with them fitted so will be unique :)

They're ok, not really my thing, but wheels are subjective, so if you like them then go for it! You're right in that they're not very common on B6's.