My A4 B6 website feature, check it out !!!!

That's ace seeing how much you've changed it mate! Loving the latest look. Is it finished for good now, or just finished for this year? ;)

I love the colour.

Thank you very much dude, ah I wanna do something very different with interior but yet very Audi :)

Thanks lads, ah it's for some people and not all opinions welcome

Think the car looks great brother, paint looks amazing, air etc, its just the wheels man, cheap Jap inspired wheels don't work on classy VAG cars IMO.

Ha there not so cheap , but suppose we're all different, I'm in market for genuine Audi wheels

Last edited:
N8 can you recommend me a good wax and reasonably priced???

Loving the colour, would look sweet with some 3dsm 0.01 wheels me thinks.
Awesome write up
Do like the all black look too!!!

Car looks stunning mate you have done some amazing work on that, never seen rota grids on a b6 they look sweet

Thanks a lot lads appreciate it, ye there not so common on them just wanted to try something different :)

Wow great write up m8 lots of good things done to your car and I love everyone !! Even those cheap jap rota's LOL... They look mean and not so cheap being best part of nearly 2k hey m8...

Looks very nice, not entirely to my tastes, but I fully admire what you've done :thumbsup:

Have to start saving, I now must have airbag suspension. If I become bankrupt, I blame you BA4 ;o)

Thanks lads for all your comments support is really great lol,, turkster it does be lifted up cant drive it that high the sub frame hits the floor at ease lol, yea mark the cheap rota's are just under that lol, but I know it doesn't suit some people's taste but it's my passion and we're all different

Stevie. It's a Cerdit to you mate .