Anyone following the cricket?

cricket for me = /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Aussies 72-4.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You know you can rely on me fella...

...This is the first day I've been off work with my ruined-back I've actually not been bored rigid. It's a shame I'll probably be going back next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

97-5 just back from lunch!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The pitch looks pretty quick though, and if that holds out it might mean our less-than-brave openers might get some nasty ones from the arrogaustraulian attack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Still, if when it gets down to our boy Flintoff he keeps his cool and doesn't throw his wicket away, him and Pietersen could still put some good numbers on off a fast pitch.

Would you like to put a guess on what the aussie's will get to this innings? (Or would that be tempting fate?!?)

Regards,

Rob.

That nice Mr. Gilchrist just took a lovely one from Mr. Flintoff - couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!

133-6............

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]

Would you like to put a guess on what the aussie's will get to this innings? (Or would that be tempting fate?!?)

Regards,

Rob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a guess, but I fancy we'll bowl them out for 190.

You're right on the money again; how DO you do it?

Heheheh...

Rob.

PS... What did I say about our 'less-than-brave' openers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh cr*p, Eng 19/4. Sounds like a dodgy pitch to me. Another good game spoilt by the conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep. It looks like the pitch is waaaaay too fast and hard for our boys.

Flintoff out for a duck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's not looking good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rob.