Brake Lines

Bill @ Badger5 sells brake lines for Brembos... £47.50+vat IIRC...

<tuffty/>

If you check his section you will see I have enquired but am yet to get a reply. I have posted 2 threads in his section, the first in February and the second a coupe of days ago and neither have been replied to.
Anyway to get back on topic, I have ordered the disks and pads and need to know will these fit. Out of interest what type of lines does Bill sell.

Yeah... Bill isn't the best at keeping on top of his own forum lol... I'll give him a prod to look lol...

Righty... details of the brake lines here...
Brake hoses for Seat Ibiza Cupra & Brembos - SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum

They use stainless fittings rather than the plated ones used by others... I have a set on my car... he sells the ATE blue too as well as Motul RBF600/660 fluid

Tbh if you need anything from Bill its better to call him on his mobile or send an email (rather than a PM)

From the link, the fronts should fit but I doubt the rears will... and I would be fairly sure they are plated at that price... SS ones are more expensive from what I remember when I looked for some for mine..

<tuffty/>

You'll probably need Cupra R fronts and S3 rears. I doubt the lines designed for the FWD rear axle on the Cupra will fit the S3...

I've used HEL before, they should be able to make you up what you need.

Hi,

I emailed Bill at 11:55, (sales@badger5.co.uk) got a reply at 12:19 and ordered by phone by 13:00, for exactly these brake lines, try email or call him. He doesn't bite!

Dave

Ok will probably go for a set then with some super blue. How much for the lot. I thought LCR and S3 rear calipers were the same, correct me if I am wrong. I also have LCR rear calipers by chance so if there is any upgrade I suppose I will fit them also.

Ok will probably go for a set then with some super blue. How much for the lot. I thought LCR and S3 rear calipers were the same, correct me if I am wrong. I also have LCR rear calipers by chance so if there is any upgrade I suppose I will fit them also.

The 'complete' sets are just 4 hoses... fronts and the ones that go from the body to the rear arms... the S3 has trailing arms where the LCR has a beam axle... the pipes on these are different but yes the rear calipers are the same...

I would give Bill a bell for a price mate... 07976 800775

<tuffty/>

When fitting the LCR brembo's to the S3 is it just the standard LCR (or ss LCR) hoses used?
I have followed the above link and they seem to just be hoses for LCR's.
I have bought a kit which has SS LCR hoses included so am wondering if I can use them or need to get custom ones?

Thanks.