Four wheel alignment

firestorm

Reaction score
Got some new contis on the S3 a week ago, can any one recommend somewhere in Surrey that'll do four wheel alignment properly ?

I'm thinking about Stationview Garage in Dorking, but I haven't used them before, they have a Hunters Pro Align machine.

Cheers
fs

I'll need to do the same at some point in the Surrey area. JKM outsource their 4WA somewhere, maybe ask them

I had my car done here

The Wheel Alignment Centre

not really that local as its southampton but not a million miles from pompey but hes a really nice guy with a great setup and charges £60 for a full allignment and only charged me £20 the other day after doing the front for me again after i dropped the subframe to fit my downpipe.

takes about 30 mins and you get a cup of coffee while you wait in his spotless workshop :)

Iv never had mine done and iv dropped sub frame to fit Downpipe kw susspension tie arms spacers take it my car would handle ten time better after this is done thanks

Southampton, bit of a trek, good price though and a possibility if they're good.
I'm going to do the top mounts too, mine are worn.

Any one know a good place to get adj rear tie bars so the rear camber can be adjusted?

Want to set the geometry to

Front
Camber -1.3 degrees
Toe 0 degrees (parallel)

Rear
Camber -0.5 degrees
Toe 0 degrees (parallel)

Last edited:
I got mine done at Tutts of Dorking (I prefer these guys as they are friendly and relatively cheap), and they do Camber adjustment too. Do your top mounts first, then tracking.