Low washer fluid warning has stopped working.

Dodgy sensor? Let the fluid totally drain out to test. Should be quite simple to remove the components including the motor to check for faults

Should it? Where is the sensor located, don't say washer bottle lol. How do i get to it? Bumper off job?

Well I dont know specifically for your car, but both the bmw and 206 I have seen have them connected to the washer bottle (normally on the side)

I'd say located by the water bottle. May be able to gain access through wheel arch liner.

Front right arch liner, + take fog light out to get more access.

bottle comes off with ease. just unbolt. pull tube out from top too.

disconnect motors, (pull hard towards you from fog light access and they will unclick.

Bobs you uncle.

Although I'm not entirely sure where the sensor is, I guess it might be part of the motors?

Although I'm not entirely sure where the sensor is, I guess it might be part of the motors?

Might be the case as the rear washer stops working before the front - can't recall if it happens at the same time as the indicator coming on though.

To be fair it has to be on the bottle somewhere. Pretty sure when I replaced mine the only things that came off it were motors, top tube and a few bolts.

I'd go take it off, literally takes about 7 mins tops.

P.S. if you anything like me, don't get angry with the arch liner, i almost lost it, ruddy things.

Could be part of the motor if nothing else is obvious, but I normally find its actually a part that goes into the bottle itself.

Thanks for the replies, I'm replacing a damaged grill this weekend if it arrives so I'll inspect when the bumper is off.