S3 Door blades!!

mephisto

Reaction score
FKing rocking horse ****, every S3 breaking i call they're gone already and most people comment how many calls they've had about them. I guess this is the only option apart from the Audi stealer??
My old one was so ****ed it felt off and was beyond screwing back on.

No other options i guess? Someone needs to get onto a chinese manufacturer and bang a 1000, out some good money to be made i reckon.

FKing rocking horse ****, every S3 breaking i call they're gone already and most people comment how many calls they've had about them. I guess this is the only option apart from the Audi stealer??
My old one was so ****ed it felt off and was beyond screwing back on.

No other options i guess? Someone needs to get onto a chinese manufacturer and bang a 1000, out some good money to be made i reckon.

My passengerside one needs fixing, I couldn't get it off! lol They've pretty much doubled in price from Audi for a genuine part since I last purchased a new driver side one some 5 years ago.

ok, well i have a slightly damaged passenger one (and the 2 rear ones) that i need to get rid of, as i had to buy a set (from someone breaking their car) to replace my drivers one.

i have a slightly damaged passenger one. needed the drivers one. rear blades are good, but thanks anyway

Have a search on here - I managed to fix my passenger side blade by screwing the nylon strip to the blade itself and then filing the head off the screw so that the blade fitted back flush on the door. Before re-fitting I sealed between the nylon strip & the blade to try to minimise the chances of water getting in between the 2 parts.

Is any one on here handy with making stuff out of carbon fibre? can't be that difficult, it's a really simple shape. :p

Heheh! Dont be so pikey & just buy new ones...

Or you could do like I did & get a tube of PU Flex, polyurethane adhesive.

It sticks like the proverbial S**t to a hairy blanket!

Job done!