full respray

hjdavies

Reaction score
right after decided i dont really want to change my a3. got in touch with a old mate who a spray and im goin to get a full respray (of the same colour).... but i think im goin to stick a s3 front bumper and bonnet or atleast a big grille bumper but i dont no weather to go for drl's aswell or not.

and what shall i do with the rear and side skirts??

any suggestion ??

What ever you do keep as oem as possible in my opinion. Oem skirts, oem front and rear bumpers either s3 or s-line (personally don't like s3 lookalikes)

What year and spec is your car?

When you say DRLs what did you have in mind exactly?

for the rear bumper just upgrade to either the facelift Sline bumpers (plenty kicking about on ebay) or the s3 rear. the sides skirts are hard to find but either the votex or S3 side skirts are nice

the LED drls are a massive expense... you would need to replace the bumper, bonnet, wings, headlights, rad surround and a whole load more parts

Yeah stick to 8P2 mods, keep the cost down. Plenty of nice looking 8P2 on here, have at them for inspiration. Respray in the same colour, now this I will never get. Is your paint work that bad? or far cheaper to spray the same color? I would be picking something like a Suzuka white.
Votex :puke2:

ye its a mate doin the job so im only paying for pait.. and yes my paint is well ****.. coverd in scraches and little dents.. hes doin the wheels aswell. and to be onust i do quit like the colour aswell. iv had a good look at alot of the pic threads on here i got a few ideas so..
on the drl front. iv seen a few aftermarket headlights on ebay... has any1 got these if so what do u think ??

Lucky you, ask him if he can do me the same deal :p. Those cheap ebay headlights will most likely blow ur wiper motor. Any pictures of the car?

ye i got a few ai.
it looks good in the pics tho haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352157222069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352157222069.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 95
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352157240899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352157240899.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 116
Yeah it does look good in the picture, can't spot a thing tbh, have you thought about full car detail? Anyway take plenty pictures once done :photo: