CK3000 Evo and BOSE

alexkoon

Reaction score
About to help my bro fit a Parrot CK3000 Evolution kit into his A3 Sportback. I have already fitted mine in my SB wiht an old CK3000. I used the Autoleads 119B mute lead which has the tel speakers + and - as well as the mute lead.

Just wondering can I skip the speaker wires to the tel + and - and use the parrots pass through on the main speaker harness (the iso 8 pin plug)?

i.e. The parrot has pass through so the old speaker harness from the Concert goes into the Parrot harness and the output /pass through goes from the Parrot goes into the Concert. Does BOSE complicate this step? Will the sound be LOUD as the I read that the BOSE has amps else where, possible before the speakers?

None of the Bose speakers are directly driven by the head unit, so you won't find any 8 pin speaker ISO on the harness. They are all driven by the Bose amp in the boot.

Thanks for the reply again. Been great help.

When I did my installation - if I remember correctly, there was four wires in the speaker harness, think it was the four middle pins. Would these be the output to the front and rear bose amps? A pair for the front speakers and a pair for the rear speakers?