IMF part number?

dawudbhai

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me if this is the correct part for the Intake manifold flap motor?

Pierburg - Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Retailer

It comes up as throttle body? Anyway, if anyone has orderd from eurocarparts, can they confirm if this comes with the rubber seals etc for the turbo boost pipe etc. also, what else do I need to replace with the IMF.. I have read about seals and some gaskets but which ones? Any help will be appreciated.. Also, how long does this IMF last before it goes faulty again? Also, I'm averaging around 31-32mpg for local driving. Is this number low because my car has the IMF fault or is this normal? I've checked and pumped up the tyre pressures, only thing to do Is replace the rubber seals for the intercooler pipe and will get this done by audi tomorrow. Anything else that can hinder mpg performance? All replies will be deeply appreciated. And I'd like to thank all the guys who have replied to my previous posts, you guys are the best :)

It's difficult to help without the year of car and engine type.

However, if you fed your cars' information into the selector page at ECP then I'm sure it will be right. Don't know about any other bits though.

It's difficult to help without the year of car and engine type.

However, if you fed your cars' information into the selector page at ECP then I'm sure it will be right. Don't know about any other bits though.

Audi a3 sportback 2007 plate, engine code BKD. Does the throttle body have the get valve built in and will I have to replace that too or just give it a good clean?