Mudflaps for a3 sline 2008. Yes or no for fitting?

A

AndyA3170

Done a few searchs and found a few posts but I just want a straight honest answer if the mud flaps fit a 3dr A3 sline 2008.
Audi say they don't but I believe some say they do, I think the part numbers end in 111 and 101 of the top of my head. If they do fit has someone got a pic of them on their car too?
Thanks people.

You'll do for me, I'm going to get a set cause the spray I get up the back of my car gets right on my nips when you've just paid an Albanian £5 to clean your pride and joy. (No offence to Albanians!)

Extensive use of plastics means mudflaps not as secure as would be ideal, but a simple DIY job nevertheless.
As they are a dark grey colour to make them seem integral with the black bodywork have sprayed mine gloss black.
Not convinced they make much difference to keeping the lower bodywork clear of road debris though and at high speed they would be almost non-effective. They do nothing for the aerodynamics either, creating drag.

Hi There
I too have fitted mudflaps to my 2008 3 door S-line just remove OEM screws and replace with screws provided as they are slightly longer and
on the rears you will have to make a small hole in the rear bumper(not seen when flaps fitted) for the push plug.