Happy Christmas to our 8L family.

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
As the title really! Hope you all have a great Christmas with the ones you love :)

I would have posted this in general, but quite frankly nobody would have seen it.

:beerchug:

X

You too mate.

Almost done here. Had the afternoon nap and now chilling watching home alone...

You too mate.

Almost done here. Had the afternoon nap and now chilling watching home alone...
Not Christmas without Home Alone....lol and an afternoon kip after copious amounts of wine Merry Xmas everyone.....

True story, I am watching "The Nazi's: A Warning From History" on Yesterday whilst wifey opens her presents.

Got to drive home to Basingstoke at 10, then I am on it!

Merry christmas guys, hope you all have a good one.

Merry Christas guys/girls. Have. Great day. xxxx

Merry Christmas all.

Some quick exchanging here this morning then off to the pub for midday whilst the women stay in and cook the lunch, winner.

Seasons greetings to one and all and may santa bring you all the socks and boxers is you need to get you through until next christmas...

<tuffty/>

happy xmas to you guys hope you all have a good one

Seasons greetings to one and all and may santa bring you all the socks and boxers is you need to get you through until next christmas...

<tuffty/>

And copious amounts of deodorant! (or is that just me?)

Happy Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas family from a load of other mothers.

Hope you all got stuff you wanted.

I got a new gaming pc and my car tax paid for ! Bonus !

But if you see Santa kick his teeth in and ask him where my night hawk action man is !

Much love x

Merry Christmas to you all, blown HID bulb in the S3 buy can't sort that today, got a starter motor to replace on the transit though!

Merry Christmas everyone, socks boxers and shower gel all stocked up until about July (birthday) gotta love being old lol

Merry Xmas to one and all, glad to see that the priority on xmas day is checking ASN lol.

Am at my parents house now waiting for my sis and her family and then its food and presents time!!

Roll on 2013

Merry Xmas to all the 8l family and any other stragglers that venture into this section. Have a great day people.

Merry Xmas to all the 8l family and any other stragglers that venture into this section. Have a great day people.

You have a great day also, have fun and enjoy your day. :) xxxxx

Merry Christmas homiesss! Hope you all have a lovely day with your families!