Which is lower

666markyboy

Reaction score
A standard Sport the black car in this pic, or a Quattro sport the Blue avant ???

the black saloon sits on 18" rims and has a Votex kit whilst my Blue Quattro sits on 17's with no kit

i think mine looks lower and if it had the same mods would be a nightmare

400014_10151254369248439_882689753_n.jpg

Stick a 4ft level between the mirrors lol

Assuming both standard cars they should be the same, given natural variations through wear and mileage. I guess the different look is optical due to different wheels and bodykits.

This is my A4 avant Quattro Sport with Votex kit.
2ABF8104-E053-4153-823F-1D9582EAD428-33996-000015F0C853A0B1.jpg

Its on 18s in the photo. It did used to rub on speed bumps but think this was a loose under tray. Currently off the road.

You sure the black one isn't an SE? As your blue one looks about 20mm lower than the black one looking at the arch gap which would be about right between an SE and a sport. Tyres on the black one are also a lower profile which makes the arch gap look bigger

What he ^^^ said about the tyres.

In that case, with the same tyres as the blue one it would look higher...

I think there probably the same..... i possibly parked a little closer to the kerb than he did as he's always wary of catching that Votex, i was looking at the foglight hight to the curb but if i parked further forward then it would give that effect... also even though my wheels are smaller they have spacers to fill the arches better where as his dosn't... i know sport's are lower was just curious if the the quattro's were a little bit lower still