Newbie S3 owner!

H17YD L

Reaction score
Well soon will be, hoping to pick it up sometime next week. It's a 2010 sportback s-tronic in condor grey. Got a few decent options, sat nav, electric lumber, cruise, auto lights an wipers, interior light pack (whatever that is, all my cars have had lights inside lol) an some other bits!

Need to get Bluetooth though, can't believe it doesn't come standard with the RNS-E.

Also need some advice, I believe it's due a major service and dsg and Haldex :( it's got 37k miles on it, now I've read somewhere that the Haldex is a sealed for life an someone had conformation off some big wig at Haldex? What do people think of this?
Got quoted £550 at Audi, not that I'll be going there.

Oh and I've already got it booked for its remap lol!

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read at the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum:) x

My rnse has bluetooth, same with my dads which is newer... Strange.

And haldex isnt sealed inless newer models have changed!

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read at the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum:) x
Thanks for the tip I'll have a good luck, north west member, near Warrington.

My rnse has bluetooth, same with my dads which is newer... Strange.

And haldex isnt sealed inless newer models have changed!
It's an option by all accounts, I can get the module wiring an Mic for around £250, but was looking for elsewhere cheaper.

Regarding the haldex this is the post I found #9 I just wondered if ours was the same but looks like it could be different
www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/125093-servicing-haldex-question.html

Tapatalk on 2 devices is not working for me lol

Last edited:
Cheers mate here's a few snaps from the garage!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357220071743196

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357220085633347

Reactions: IceHanger