New A3

frazzeld

Reaction score
I believe my A3 Sportback was ordered in October (Company Car) I have asked my fleet dept if they have an update on delivery!! all they say is that it will be March......downside it's only an SE 2.0 TDi but still looking forward to it arriving

Currently driving an A3 1.6TDi Sport Sportback 2012 in White as a put me on until my new car arrives....the colour took a bit of getting used to but its grown on me now, when I first got this particular car i couldn't believe the drive differance....it was like floating on air! you know that feeling when you drive someone else car and it usually feels better than yours! 3.5 months on and still feels the same "Floating on Air" what a beautiful drive! moved from a Vauxhall Astra (don't laugh) you wouldnt believe the List price differance! for an extra £552 you get an Audi and the benefit is I pay less tax because of the Co2 emissions "Winner all Round"

So hopefully soon
New Audi A3 2.0TDi Sportback
Phantom Black

My fleet dept said the Sd Based Sat Nav should come as std as there is no additional cost...but i'm not sure

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome Sandra, im in West Yorkshire....i'll edit my profile

Thanks, i only asked so that i could direct you to the events/meets section so you could meet up with othersin your area. Add yourself on the members list. They have some meets coming up very soon, just browse the threads. Enjoy. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside