MY2012 Fog Light Grilles Fitted ...

Looks better in my opinion, simply because it matches your chrome edged grille. I guess you could have gone for the black edged (black edition) grille and matched your existing fog grilles but either way, looks good.

If anyone else wants to do the same as above, I have the same fog grilles for sale. PM me.

They're not too bad actually as I reversed the car out of the driveway and they do look well.

Feel free to take my pic for your ad if you need one to demo it.

They're fitted to a 2009 Sport.

@a6-chris could you please post the part numbers of both left and right grills and the where you ordered it from ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: mfractal
Drop me a PM mfractal :icon_thumright:

Got them off eBay for £55.

A3Kent is selling some on the site :)

He may or may not still have the same as mine available Classifieds: A3 and S3 Fog Grilles For Sale

one here - Audi A3 Fog lights with grill grille Genuine Audi parts Fit Audi A3 2008 - 2012 | eBay

both plus the fog lamps - Audi A3 Fog lights with grill grille Genuine Audi parts Fit Audi A3 2008 - 2012 | eBay

part numbers are (off that listing) - 8P0 807 681 AA and 8P0 807 682 J

Thanks man, appreciate the swift answer. Have already closed the deal with Mr A3Kent

Ah right - didn't realize that's where you're from!

Hey Chris! Need some help as you probably went through what I am going through now.
I finally found the time to install those grills and boy they are stubborn :)
No matter how hard I press and how many times I try, I always end up with one clip not sitting right so I can't get the damn things to sit flush.
Were they very hard to install for you as well? Is there any trick to it?

Thanks.

Part Numbers - 8P0 807 682 F (Drivers Side) & 8P0 807 681 M (Passenger Side)

if you need a pair PM me, I have them for sale

so you're saying you just pushed it in at once with force and it sat in place ? (After putting in the outer clip of course)