Cam/rocker cover breather hose

Filth

Reaction score
Ok so had my roll bars done today along with haldex service and car feels great.

Got home and noticed got a slight oil leak and on closer inspection found it was bodged from previous owner:

823486_10151423185987855_1277360791_o.jpg

Anyway phoned VW with part numbers and got them on order but having come home and used the mighty search function have found a silicone replacement at a cheaper price.

I also had the attached valve and then the next hose on order but If i can would like to also replace in silicone but im struggling to find out what its called. The pipe work goes like this:

Rocker cover -> rocker cover breather hose -> pressure valve -> unknown pipe

I did have the part number but left it at the unit I was in any help greatly appreciated and if theres a forge one that would be great as thats where im getting the breather from.

Reactions: Patrick_c99
Thats the pipe I have found its the next pipe after the "hockey puck" valve im after.

closest I can find is this

Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

might buy the n75 pipe too.

Ive been reading westys' guide on fitting a catch can and simplifying the PCV system but dont fully follow it, would the hoses I'm planning on buying become redundant if I did that?

Im going ahead with the simplify PCV and catch can so im doing away with the cam rocker breather. hopefully the pipe I was on about is the Turbo intake breather as thats what ive had to go ahead and order. Forge seem to be taking their time despatching though.

Struggling to find a catch can with 19mm inlets other than the saikou michi but dont fancy spedning that money on having a fancy baked bean tin shipped from america. guess ill have to go 15mm with adapters.