A3 to S3 conversion PICs to come HELP

Looks really good mate!

Did mine this weekend as well as the side skirts. Ill get some photos up when it stops raining!

excellent, I'd like to see it with the skirts, bumper arrives Tuesday so front end will be sprayed and fit by the weekend hopefully, I decided for now to remove the stupid from mudflats my a3 came with, so won't look too terrible whilst I wait for my pennies to be saved for the skirts! But love the rear bumper, looks really cool. Do you have a sportback? Or 3 door?

excellent, I'd like to see it with the skirts, bumper arrives Tuesday so front end will be sprayed and fit by the weekend hopefully, I decided for now to remove the stupid from mudflats my a3 came with, so won't look too terrible whilst I wait for my pennies to be saved for the skirts! But love the rear bumper, looks really cool. Do you have a sportback? Or 3 door?

A 3 door mate in black so it's nice to see what a 5 door looks like in the same colour.

I still can't believe the skirts were the most expensive part! But they are the easiest part to fit. Just make sure you have tiger seal or sikkaflex and a caramel wheel when you fit them.

I think wheel spacers is next on the cards for me. What you got planned after you do the skirts?

A 3 door mate in black so it's nice to see what a 5 door looks like in the same colour.

I still can't believe the skirts were the most expensive part! But they are the easiest part to fit. Just make sure you have tiger seal or sikkaflex and a caramel wheel when you fit them.

I think wheel spacers is next on the cards for me. What you got planned after you do the skirts?

itll be a while before my skirts go on I think, as for the bumper, looking at other threads it seems I just need to shave the corners and lower end sections of the crash bar and should bolt straight on, arrives Tuesday so paint should take it to the weekend maybe into the next week, I hate waiting for things! Super impatient, I'm also gunna fit a HID kit whilst the bumpers off, god knows I don't wanna go through the hassle, and money to fit bi demons and drls like on the newer models!

I think after all that, I may get some 30mm springs, IMO the s-lines are lower than normal anyway, but a few more cm, and along with the S3 kit, it'll sit lovely, iiv got mine sitting on 18" RS3 replica rims at the moment and will stick with them. But I'd like to source and fit some LED rear lights, think they look really nice, much better than standard lamps, really gives the car an updated look! As well as this I'm gunna remove my wing mirror covers and paint then that Matt silver like the S3's.

BUT!!!!!!! Here's the question, whilst the bumpers getting painted, do I get the guys to paint the grill like the black optics ones?? What's you all think???

I'm also gunna fit a HID kit whilst the bumpers off, god knows I don't wanna go through the hassle, and money to fit bi demons and drls like on the newer models!

Dont fit HIDs!! will blow your wiper motor,
a quick seach will lead you to people who this has happend to.

Dont fit HIDs!! will blow your wiper motor,
a quick seach will lead you to people who this has happend to.

dont have a wiper motor!! Was just gonna get one of the 55w conversion packs of eBay, fit dead easy to H7's, did them on a Clio a while back!!

dont have a wiper motor!! Was just gonna get one of the 55w conversion packs of eBay, fit dead easy to H7's, did them on a Clio a while back!!

duuuhhhh' I meant headlamp wipers I don't have! Or do they blow the actual windscreen wipers?

Whats the part numbers for the 8p2 bumpers and skirts?

Cant find them on ebay