Hi Newbie to Audi-Sport net

Vag_Man

Reaction score
Hi

Just joined up to Audi-Sport net but i am a member of many other forums. Cupra.net and Briskoda to name a couple.

I love Anything VAG. I am more used to Petrol Cars. Ive had a Octavia VRS and Seat Lean Cupra. but with fuel as it is and having a family i have decided to move over to the Dark side.

I have bought a 2001 Audi A6 1.9 TDI with the 115bhp engine with 119,000 miles . It was lacking slightly in power but i have installed a map from BlackSmoke.

This has changed my car into a totaly different beast. according to BlackSmoke it should around the 145bhp mark now. a little bit more respectable. mpg should improve too i will update you all if it does.

anyway thats me. I hope to be adding some mods to my car over the coming months. so will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the a6 section. Its good to have you onboard. Have you any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

i have got some pics. will try and upload them.
thanks for the welcome.

A6

This is my Audi A6 1.9 tdi very very standard apart from Re-map

Thanks for the pic. Very nice car. You need to take it to local meets and meet up with others. Will drop you a link. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events