couple of pictures from the group stand at UD2013!

Reaction score
just a couple pics i got of my crappy camera at ultimate dubs on the weekend! was a good meet/show glad i met a few of ya! shame it snowed hah!

the crew!
1-2_zpsd016ae77.jpg

steve's a3
SDC10855_zpsb8d9d63d.jpg

my s3
3_zps92c705ad.jpg

the 8P's!
2_zpsbd9b6d21.jpg

black and whites :)
4_zpsc59aa3f0.jpg

and anyone know whos this black s3 is? it was on another forum stand at the show, looks like its not standard! any ideas what turbo it is? looks big!
SDC10883_zps7e423dde.jpg

Reactions: liquids3
mate your car looks epic. thats one of my favorite s3's ever. exactly what kind of look i want.great job!! daz

Your car is nice Limbo :icon_thumright:

I'm sure the bottom one belongs Stuart from Comrades of VAG its meant to be pushing mental figures

Limbo your wheels are awesome!!! what make and model are they?
The car looks so aggressive. good job :icon_thumright:

Cool pic's mate.

In my opinion there were some better looking cars outside than inside. Seamed all you needed to get your car inside was to be on 'Air' and run Rotiform's or 3SDM 0.05 wheels. Yes the look cool but for me a good stance on coilovers looks better.

Overall a good show, shame about the snow and the traffic. Did anyone see/hear the Silver Lupo GTi on the EMMA stand?

cars all looking wicked there, especially like the look of yours limbo! that engine bay is a guy from COV's and is running a variation of a GT35r :)

nice pics mate was good to meet you guys hopefully catch up at a few more shows through the year.

that black s3 belongs to stu , on a diffrent forum

S3 is looking smart with the new wheel colour Limbo, as said above the black S3 belongs to Stuart Richardson and runs a gt35 or sorts.

This pic confuses me though:

SDC10855_zpsb8d9d63d.jpg

WTF is that bike ontop of the bora?

it looks like a vaguely trials frame, with hs33 brakes, but plastic mag wheels? on a trials bike? wtf?

Also, flat trialsy bars, with a little stubby stem? How incredibly confused!

and anyone know whos this black s3 is? it was on another forum stand at the show, looks like its not standard! any ideas what turbo it is? looks big!
SDC10883_zps7e423dde.jpg
thats Stuart's s3 he was on our stand @ UD , it's had some serious work done its a big turbo conversion obviously and I'm sure once it's finished he's aiming at around 500bhp+
you can find him on our Facebook page (comrades of vag) he'll be happy to answer any questions

Ooo bet that thing will shift then! :D an prawn those bikes are just there "show" bikes i think :s if i had those wheels on mine there be buckled in two minutes hah