can I create ipod link cheaply

tbs

Reaction score
I've got a 2003 audi avant with only a cd slot on the head unit and no CD changer. Assuming I can get the unit out ( I dont have the 4 keys) can I buy any link cheaply that will allow me to plug an ipod into the unit. If so where from? Where can I get the keys from?

Connects2 is probably the cheapest decent option. Keys are on ebay or halfords. Use the keys to release the spring clips but don't use them to physically pull the HU out. Remove the glovebox and push it out from behind otherwise you can jam up the clips and end up with it stuck in the dash

THANKS. So the assumption is I have CD changer input at the back of my unit. Did they all have that even though the changers weren't fitted to all models?

Thats good.

I've ordered a CTV ADX001 and 4 keys hopefully it will do the trick.

I've looked into this quite a bit, I ended up ordering a dension lite directly from dension for £60, they seem to have the best reputation for reliability.

I fitted the Connects2 today and I've no complaints on the sound quality it is very good and no buzzing or anything.. I used a much longer aux cable than supplied so I could feed it eventually into the centre console somewhere.