The New One!!!

JamS3

Reaction score
I've finally done most things I wanted to do to my new S3 so thought it was about time to post a pic for everyone to see!

DSC00037.jpg

Al they are OEM's it was one of the managers cars at the dealers so when it was ordered it came with a load of extras I suppose cause he wasn't paying for it!

JamS3... Nice car, that's the only colour I'd think about changing mine for!

do you just have the eibach springs with OEM dampers, how did it change the way the car feels chucking it about with just the springs?

Yeah I've just got the springs on. The Eibach ones don't really change the ride that much, just a bit stiffer. More cosmetic than anything really as it was sitting too high on the 18's with standard suspension!

Just had my Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs fitted, looks like mine sits about the same as yours, was getting a bit worried the fronts didn't lower much.

Why are my Eibach's so high compared to you guys? It's not fair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am liking the car and the colour though. Great choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nice colour your in good company /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ... wish i cleaned mine up proper like that though good job

Agreed, it does indeed look very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Out of interest, how much (roughly) are a set of Eibachs and Bilsteins fitted for the S3?

(Had them on my old Impreza and was well pleased with that set up)

Very nice car!

I need to invest in a set of RSTT's for mine, they improve the look of the car so much!

Alright Jam - been busy since I last saw you eh!

How did you get all those mods past the missus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I can picture it now, "its only £25 for the Remap and £10 for the new suspension, love honest they're on a group buy on the forum" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As I said the other week, it looks really well. I still miss my S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looks sweet!

What percentage tint is that, its spot on in my opinion, 35%?

If you look at the pic of JamS3's car and mine, is it just me or do they look about the same height?

I bought springs for mine thinking it needed lowered but it doesn't look much if any higher than Jam's?

I wonder if mine has been lowered already. Mmmm.

smaller8lm.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Smoothy... I'd say your car is standard suspension.

My car lowered with Eibach (with Bilstein shocks)

S3%20with%2019s_2.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your on 19's though are you not imola? I think its yourself I see in the morings going to work? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif looks nice mate.

Thanks guys I'll get it downtown as soon as the other half releases funds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif what do we need a new kitchen for anyway.....huff!

[ QUOTE ]

S3%20with%2019s_2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This is mine with the same setup, it lowers the rear approx 25mm, and the front 10mm at most /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

32735-loweredS3%20copy.jpg

Why don't the eibachs for the A3 lower mine the same then at the rear? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fin06side.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't the eibachs for the A3 lower mine the same then at the rear? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
At a guess; because the springs won't be much different, if at all - and our A3s are considerably lighter at the rear (well, all bar the 1.8TQ and 1.9TDIQ examples of course!) because of all that extra drivetrain in the Q models.

Either that or S3 owners are all mercenaries with rather heavy corpses in their boots? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob.

i must say jam s3- grey is the new colour i wud get if i were to choose again.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
At a guess; because the springs won't be much different, if at all - and our A3s are considerably lighter at the rear (well, all bar the 1.8TQ and 1.9TDIQ examples of course!) because of all that extra drivetrain in the Q models.

Either that or S3 owners are all mercenaries with rather heavy corpses in their boots? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or then again this could be something to do with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

dynamatinteriorview02.jpg

Cars looking sweet now joe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cars looking sweet now joe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Car looked sweet before Rich, looks even sweeter now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

S3%20with%2019s_2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that looks goooooooood!!

Is it on 19's? If so what's the ride and handling like?

AL

Hi Jamie, long time no see!

nice new motor there m8!, Paul's been telling me all bout it, maybe see you around in it? or at the next meet, now that Paul has anothe audi we might get something arranged? PAUL???