Goodbye and a big thankyou !

DJM1982

Reaction score
As above, I'm leaving the Audi (Vag) stable and heading over to BMW for a while.
I have just sold my Audi A4 and put a deposit down on a BMW 320d Msport touring. The A4 was a trusty old steed and i coverd over 90,000miles in under 3 years in it, with only very minor problems occuring. The main reason for sale is my dog, a 15month old Lab who is just crazy on the back seats so need an estate, and after owning the A4 i wanted something different so chose the BMW over the ALFA.
Thanks for all the advice and help over the past 3 years I've owned my Audi A4 (Below), you really have been a great bunch with great advice, even with some of my stupid questions. I'll probably be back in a few years when I'm bored and change cars again, haha.
Here my Audi A4:
P1010613.jpg

P1020152.jpg

Here my new toy
bmw5_zpsacb1767f.jpg

bmw2_zpsa9ec37f4.jpg

bmw8_zpsa7fed6c3.jpg

Thanks again guys, i'll still hover around and check out peoples build threads I have been following. But for now, bye bye.

90k miles in 3 years!, not bad, hope the BMW gives you the same enjoyment, the Msport versions are the only ones that look good in my opinion.