Quake 4

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Anyone played this? Must say if you liked Doom3 then this is similar...same engine but works well. Not a bad game at all i'm only an hour or so into playing it but its pretty good.

Me me me.

It's pretty good, but Doom 3 had me more occupied.

And scared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

any you guys flayed f.e.a.r its like halflife with the shat your pants of doom.
will be getting quake very soon once i complete this sucker

[ QUOTE ]
any you guys flayed f.e.a.r its like halflife with the shat your pants of doom.
will be getting quake very soon once i complete this sucker

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah must see if i can get it which shouldnt be too hard! Sounds good Curtis...cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Me me me.

It's pretty good, but Doom 3 had me more occupied.

And scared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree i think Doom 3 had more atmosphere to it but im not long into this game so im hoping it will improve. Have you finished it TDI or how far init are you?

I've done probably around 8 levels, but the tank ones are pretty boring and can be frustating too. I'll let you know exactly where i am later.

did the tank ones last night...very annoying....played it at my mates first and hes on the easiest level so was a stroll.. i'm playing on corporal which is probably like normal and i cant get past it!!! AARRRGGHHHH!!! I'll persevere. Must say those big spider things that shoot rockets are pretty cool but just too damn easy to kill!

Oh yes, i've just remembered where i was.

An end boss with cinematics which are cool. But the boss is extremely hard in the tank and i think i've got it on corporal (normal) too.

Well, i'd better get practicing.

Ok, upto the Strogg base.

My intial views of the game have changed, the first part is quite lame compared to the earlier Quake 2 and just doesn't feel the same. But if you just perserve with all the tank fights, and boy there are some hard ones, and then even harder ones. You will get to place the EMP in the Strogg base. This is all good fun, just don't bother saving your ammo for later, you won't need too.....

I think i'm in the Strogg nebula now, and things are now feeling like the original Quakes, loads of aliens, low ammo, and no backup, it's all hotting up now.

I am at the nebula was playing it at my mates before trying to do catch up on mine on the harder level. It gets mental....you actually become a Strogg and get to see what they do to you....its awesome the way they have done it!! Game is ace getting really good now.

I think i'm nearing the last level.

Most guns have been upgraded and picked up the dark matter gun (BFG)!

Theres still a fair bit to go after that mate....wait until you have turned the 3rd laser on after fighting it out with the big badass mother fu!!! I have just got past that bit and am making my way back to the team at the Nexus Core. Its tough i have managed to get through some levels with like 2 health ...hahaha don't know how though!!!!

Yep, just got to the last section now, killed that big guy (who was one of the easiest bosses ever).

Just gone in to a lock down situation, but you do get sh!t loads of ammo.

Ok, all completed now.

The last level isn't too bad, a few big guys who can be nuked quite easily, a run about, so just duck and cover, then take out the big brain.

Hey presto.. Quake V.