Topgear Reminder - BBC2 8PM

i think i may just have to be a boring *** and watch it again, good drouwll factor, lol

[ QUOTE ]
Yes the RS4 is a nice car but I would still have the A4 3.0Tdi witha fat *** sports kit on!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love my diesels too, and thought a 4.2TDi in an S type package would be awesome, but I think the whole point with the RS4 is the lightweight engine to give it the balance. A diesel would never work as well, it just couldn't.

well the new merc V6 diesel is all pretty much aluminium from what i gather, any details on audis??

Incase anyone misses the repeat, or if anyone wants to download the episode, you can find it here (via bit torrent):

http://www.mininova.org/tor/158603

credits to Erik/RS6.com for uploading them

To download you'll need a client such as Bitlord.

[ QUOTE ]
Great review i want an RS4!!! Shame we didn't see it do its lap with the Stig! Still a 1:25 is a damn good time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Am with CJ , was slightly dissapointed it wasnt shown on the track ! thought it would have been good to c the stig throwing it about !

Just watched the re-run, I WANT AN RS4!

Dear Santa.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Great sound from the RS4 as well! I'm playing the Wednesday lotto even though it's a paltry 1 Mill on Wednesday here in DE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif